Status
Not open for further replies.

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bf-chm3CAAAzilP.jpg:large

Please post full news items instead of TV screenshots. There's absolutely no context to this.

MQM "worker" is simply a euphemism for MQM terrorist.

Workers work in factories making goods or companies providing services.

Terrorists work in political terror factories such as MQM and TTP

MQM "worker" is simply a euphemism for MQM terrorist.

Workers work in factories making goods or companies providing services.

Terrorists work in political terror factories such as MQM and TTP

was he terrorising the city in his wedding ceremony, atleast use the brain allah has provided you, or you were not provided?

why is the police demanding 2 million for his release? or he will be extra judicially killed?

the real terrorist

was he terrorising the city in his wedding ceremony,

Terrorists get marries too.

And while they are getting married, the only thing I expect on their mind would be "terrorizing something little" with something very big,

your response is kind of irrelevant.

the terrorist will be celebrating his marriage instead of hiding out? does the terrorist not know that in this way he will get caught..

MQM wants LEA to arrest only their opponents

Whenever an MQM terrorist woops worker gets caught,

Altaf orders his "Joseph Goebbels" to start spreading $hit all over the net.

Pathetic

and why is police demanding bhatta of 2 million for his release

X Reports is a random blog. Find a credible source if you expect us to believe sensational claims as this.

was he terrorising the city in his wedding ceremony, atleast use the brain allah has provided you, or you were not provided?

why is the police demanding 2 million for his release? or he will be extra judicially killed?

the real terrorist
give indisputable evidence as to who has demanded the bribe, just using a twitter snapshot is not evidence btw, if you are so confident about your claims, take them up to the higher up in the admin

X Reports is a random blog. Find a credible source if you expect us to believe sensational claims as this.
my point exactly mate, people are so naive that they believe an snapshot they are shown....

give indisputable evidence as to who has demanded the bribe, just using a twitter snapshot is not evidence btw, if you are so confident about your claims, take them up to the higher up in the admin

my point exactly mate, people are so naive that they believe an snapshot they are shown....

ok

@W.11 @batmannow

What is the deal with MQM ?

I would like to know the positive part as negative one's are known to everyone.

قانون نافذ کرنے والےاداروں کےاہلکاروں نےروک کرفہد نامی دولہا کوگرفتار کرلیا۔

Bf-lchMCYAE_a0p.jpg

@W.11 @batmannow

What is the deal with MQM ?

I would like to know the positive part as negative one's are known to everyone.

At best the positive point is

Altaf Mota chor is "Robin hood" of poor urdu spanking people who are mostly descendants of Bihari immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom