What's new

MQM to support Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri? aray yeh kiya?

And MQM will keep sitting in the government! Such is a shitty party MQM is.

check the altaf hussian ,s shb,s statments regurding joining TUQ,s dharna?
if they were in the govt with PPP , then why they supported TUQ,s stance?
I dont know maybe i dont remember i dont read the news regularly
but i was there in Azizabad few days before Dr tahir ul qadri's last dharha before elections in islamabad, when MQM and PAT had a combined jalsa at jinnah ground nine zero
That was really huge and they announced that mqm will support the dharna in islamabad

did he stated that?
MQM is a political party with history of voilence?
but then PPP with its accociation with ALZULFIQAR, JI with TTp , ANP?
they all have it?

what about fedrl & provincial govts sharing powers, with MQM in the govement, are they sharing it with , terrorists too!
excuse me, may it makes you to bea hooloo looloo king of your own world , its great sure, but in the real world , you are another poor pakistani, trying too hard of his likes or no likes? friend?
I am lucky if I am a poor pakistani at least i am not a blind/paid follower of these fankars like you. I am living in my world atleast i can think myself . you are a brainwashed baboon nothing else.. who has nothing even your thinking is not yours. Mubarik ho WIFI Inqalab a gya. Don't do overtime by defending these fankars. All of them are puppets but nothing else.

I am lucky if I am a poor pakistani at least i am not a blind/paid follower of these fankars like you. I am living in my world atleast i can think myself . you are a brainwashed baboon nothing else.. who has nothing even your thinking is not yours. Mubarik ho WIFI Inqalab a gya. Don't do overtime by defending these fankars. All of them are puppets but nothing else.
pappu
you dont know nothinn about me, so dont make any nonsense ideas about me?
i dont follow any politician in pakistan , but i do support pakarmy, i was once a part of it?
now take that & be ready, its comming!

pappu
you dont know nothinn about me, so dont make any nonsense ideas about me?
i dont follow any politician in pakistan , but i do support pakarmy, i was once a part of it?
now take that & be ready, its comming!
"Puppu" nice title for me. I like your ignorance about yourself while being defending TUQ here. Pakistan army I support them too. If its coming then Baqool TUQ Mubarik ho.

"Puppu" nice title for me. I like your ignorance about yourself while being defending TUQ here. Pakistan army I support them too. If its coming then Baqool TUQ Mubarik ho.
u just like it, i am still under oath, ohh hell its comming?
just get ready solider?

Back
Top Bottom