What's new

MQM to support Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri? aray yeh kiya?

beta, you are getting grip of fear, like noora runming here or there, ON 11th he would be in IRAN?
when angels decides , things starts happening in just 1 direction, you cant get it, nor NOORA KING?lolzz

I have yet to understand about your angel.
1. If your so called angel in hidden is martial law then time for martial law is gone. No more shall happen;
2. If you are referring to mid/re election through any mean then you little angel is hopeless as we all know the same govt. will be elected in respective provinces...

I think you are too hopeless/depressed to see a way forward.

I have yet to understand about your angel.
1. If your so called angel in hidden is martial law then time for martial law is gone. No more shall happen;
2. If you are referring to mid/re election through any mean then you little angel is hopeless as we all know the same govt. will be elected in respective provinces...

I think you are too hopeless/depressed to see a way forward.
its matter of days you ill know who are angels?
well in egypt these damocrazies used to say , same things, but where its now?
if fairly, any elections held, then i m sure the equation would hve changed, dramaticly?
i think, your are rightly in grip , of right fear?lolzz

@batmannow
What do you mean by "aray yeh kya?":o: anyone could have predicted that MQM will support Tahir ul qadri if he asks for their support.
Besides Tahir ul qadri speaks against all the Industrialists and feduals and thier control on Pakistan if MQM doesnt support tahir ul qadri it will be like throwing their own beliefs in the trash :D

TUQ inqalab is on its way with terrorists. Imagine the inqalab. TUQ don't like ttp but would love to join a terrorist party. Is it a joke or what?

@batmannow
What do you mean by "aray yeh kya?":o: anyone could have predicted that MQM will support Tahir ul qadri if he asks for their support.
Besides Tahir ul qadri speaks against all the Industrialists and feduals and thier control on Pakistan if MQM doesnt support tahir ul qadri it will be like throwing their own beliefs in the trash :D
& thats why, they have turrned thier, back to TUQ last time?

TUQ inqalab is on its way with terrorists. Imagine the inqalab. TUQ don't like ttp but would love to join a terrorist party. Is it a joke or what?
how can you establish, this mare dream of yours as a misleading reality?
go read the history, TUQ is only living muslim teacher, with only living FATWAA against ever kind of terrorism , specially the TTp one?
& revolutions doesnt happens writting few bad words for some one on internet, it all takes to be a man, standing in the worst of cold, with a leader to lead you?
TUQ is the only, leader who has tried to do so?

They supported that sit-in but didnt officialy joined it..
It was not like turning their backs. <hypocracy>It was just that they were in government with PPP</hypocracy> (You cant be at two places at once:p:)

how can you establish, this mare dream of yours as a misleading reality?
go read the history, TUQ is only living muslim teacher, with only living FATWAA against ever kind of terrorism , specially the TTp one?
& revolutions doesnt happens writting few bad words for some one on internet, it all takes to be a man, standing in the worst of cold, with a leader to lead you?
TUQ is the only, leader who has tried to do so?
So a blind follower of TUQ will wake me up from this mare dream. Interesting. Read my post again I never said anything about his fatwas. One side he is giving fatwas on ttp other side he is joining a terrorist party for his Canadian inqalab. Dual standards but why?. Don't you think MQM is a terrorist party?. Or should I give you the old statements of your leader about them. Yes revolulotion even does not come when a so called Canadian leader is sitting outside and creating anarchy inside pakistan. WIFI revolution.

So a blind follower of TUQ will wake me up from this mare dream. Interesting. Read my post again I never said anything about his fatwas. One side he is giving fatwas on ttp other side he is joining a terrorist party for his Canadian inqalab. Dual standards but why?. Don't you think MQM is a terrorist party?. Or should I give you the old statements of your leader about them. Yes revolulotion even does not come when a so called Canadian leader is sitting outside and creating anarchy inside pakistan. WIFI revolution.

i dont have any leader, i support issues oreinted politics by every one?
as for terrorism & its support among, the politicians is almost, availible in all the parties, not MQM only?
in a country, where almost every croupt political leaders selling a stupid dream to govern the poors, its not astonishing that, at least some one just telling the truth, instead promissing a heaven on earth?
he isnt doing anything, since past one year & so, but still anarchy isnt there?
so what about anarchist polilticians rulling on pakistan , having open & close links with the secetarian terrorists?
ohh they are angels sent by god?lolzz

Last edited:
They supported that sit-in but didnt officialy joined it..
It was not like turning their backs. <hypocracy>It was just that they were in government with PPP</hypocracy> (You cant be at two places at once:p:)
check the altaf hussian ,s shb,s statments regurding joining TUQ,s dharna?
if they were in the govt with PPP , then why they supported TUQ,s stance?

I am not sure if MQM support will strengthen Dr Tahir ul Qadri or further weaken his campaign. MQM hardly has a vote bank in Rawalpindi so anti-MQM supporters may rather opt to boycott it

i dont have any leader, i support issues oreinted politics by every one?
as for terrorism & its support among, the politicians is almost, availible in all the parties, not MQM only?
in a country, where almost every croupt political leaders selling a stupid dream to govern the poors, its not astonishing that, at least some one just telling the truth, instead promissing a heaven on earth?
he isnt doing anything, since past one year & so, but still anarchy isnt there?
so what about anarchist polilticians rulling on pakistan , having open & close links with the secetarian terrorists?
ohh they are angels sent by god?lolzz
Qurban main tere masomiat pe. So he needs terrorists to get rid of this corrupt system. SubhanAllah. Laga reh overtime karnay.

Qurban main tere masomiat pe. So he needs terrorists to get rid of this corrupt system. SubhanAllah. Laga reh overtime karnay.
did he stated that?
MQM is a political party with history of voilence?
but then PPP with its accociation with ALZULFIQAR, JI with TTp , ANP?
they all have it?

what about fedrl & provincial govts sharing powers, with MQM in the govement, are they sharing it with , terrorists too!
excuse me, may it makes you to bea hooloo looloo king of your own world , its great sure, but in the real world , you are another poor pakistani, trying too hard of his likes or no likes? friend?

28i4ux2.gif

I am not sure if MQM support will strengthen Dr Tahir ul Qadri or further weaken his campaign. MQM hardly has a vote bank in Rawalpindi so anti-MQM supporters may rather opt to boycott it

there are anti MQM people in rawalpindi but so are pro MQM people, to say that punjab is generally anti MQM or entire punjab is anti MQM would be wrong thing to say

Back
Top Bottom