What's new

MQM to rejoin government within next two days | Dawn

ZaYYaF

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: The government and the MQM have reached an agreement in which MQM ministers will rejoin the government at the provincial and federal level within the next two days, sources said.

According to sources, the meeting between Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ibad and President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday, decided that the Muttahida would rejoin the coalition government before Eidul Fitr.

DawnNews has learnt that Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ibad put forward his views during a meeting in the capital Islamabad. President Zardari will also hold another meeting with the governor of Sindh soon.

MQM to rejoin government within next two days | Dawn

I cant keep up with them 1 minute they are at each others throats and next minute they are lovey dovey. Get rid of corrupt politicos

And people are surprised ... this is a drama .. MQM are the biggest and worst hypocrites .. this has now been proven ..

However, as I have always maintained .. MQM apologists and supporters are in denial and will remain in denial .. Being in denial is a key criteria for membership of MQM. otherwise how can they support a party whose leader is a British National .. what a joke !!

Waiting for AmericanCitizen, S.M.R, Pak-MArine and other MQM apologists to deny ...this and prove what I just said

great move i hope now karachi killings will over for sake of our blood please join gov and stop it .

Back
Top Bottom