What's new

MQM the brave

Well atleast we don't start a thread called PML(N) the brave because I feel that PML(N)'s stance has been correct it let the government decide what its plans were saw what happened and is now condemning the fact that the violence hasn't stopped but we continue about MQM and say that MQM should have also been a supportive party if they can't bring anything to the table they shouldn't ruin a running governments decision specially because they country has given them a mandate and if it is unhappy they can decide otherwise in the next elections.

Bane Blade;sir
it seems , that you are trying to bash MQM ,just because you dont like it?& i guss its not fair!
its the most ammazing , & bit funny too, that just in few days "NAWAZ LEAGUE" changed its stance on SWAT issue?
you can start a new thread with the title "NAWAZ LEAGUE's FUNNY & UNLOGICAL POLITICS":rofl:

we don't start a thread called PML(N) the brave because I feel that PML(N)'s stance has been correct it let the government decide what its plans were saw what happened and is now condemning the fact that the violence hasn't stopped but we continue about MQM and say that MQM should have also been a supportive party if they can't bring anything to the table they shouldn't ruin a running governments decision specially because they country has given them a mandate and if it is unhappy they can decide otherwise in the next elections.

Monday, April 20, 2009
Says fight against militancy, extremism can be won by good governance

By our correspondent
The News International - No. 1 English Newspaper from Pakistan - Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LAHORE: PML-N Quaid Nawaz Sharif has said the Swat agreement is a good accord, which was imperative to restore peace in the valley. He reiterated that they would support the PPP government at the Centre as the country could not afford political confrontation.

Talking to media persons at the residence of PPP Secretary General Jehangir Badr, where he had gone to congratulate him on the wedding of his son Ali Badr, Nawaz said reconciliation was in the best interest of the country and all the political forces must play an effective role to achieve this goal. :rofl:

GEO Pakistan
Taliban want control outside Swat also: Nawaz
Updated at: 1040 PST, Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LAHORE: Pakistan's top opposition leader, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, expressed concern Monday about a controversial peace deal with Islamist militants but backed off calls he made last month for a "revolution" to topple the government.
Unable to contain an insurgency through military force, Pakistan's government agreed last week to let Taliban militants impose sharia, or Islamic law, in the northern Swat Valley region. Sharif said militants there are trying to export their particularly harsh version of sharia, in which the hands of thieves are amputated, women are forbidden from going outside, and adulterers are stoned to death.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Well my friend you should read my post correctly and understand that Pakistan needs to allow the government to take decisions the reason why PML(N) first spent time suppporting the government was because it was a peace deal and when it didn't work they were naturally going to go against it if the deal doesn't get accepted fully then why is PML(N) to blame they read the document it said complete disarmament of the Taliban and ofcourse they would support the rule however they are condemniong the government because Buner and Swat are not being patrolled by the police but the Taliban their was bound to be a change in the stance of the leadership of the party if the deal wasn't wholly implemented.

It would have been wrong for them to oppose the deal just like the MQM because they needed to put something credible instead of the NAR because they had no such replacement to the peace deal they are bound to agree with the governments stance.

Back
Top Bottom