What's new

MQM’s coming of age?

i do not think that MQM have bright future :rofl: in Pakistan due to terror activities in Karachi.

but have deep future in hell politics :smokin:

if MQM want to survive he must go back to India :pakistan:

To my ignorant humwatan ::
I am sorry but ur comments are plain stupid please grow up!

I support MQM for Federal Government as i think it's the only patriotic and nationalist party..

I support MQM for Federal Government as i think it's the only patriotic and nationalist party..

MQM cant be considered a patriotic and nationalist party until and unless they stop playing Sindh Card, which they use very often whenever any accusation is made against its leader.

Secondly How can they be in alliance with PPP when they were once supporting PML-Q and Musharaff and chanting slogans of electing musharaff as president for next 10 years and supporting his uniform? as compared to PPP who had totally different ideas and manifesto.

Goes on to show their confused mindset or rather hypocrisy.

To my ignorant humwatan ::
I am sorry but ur comments are plain stupid please grow up!

But so still ignorant that

MQM is Localized in some parts of Karachi only or some Cities of Sindh only , as They have not made any achievement in 2008 general Elections.

MQM in Election 2002:
Total seats in NA : 17
Total Vote secured: 920381
Seats in Panjab, NWFP, Blachistan : 0%
Sindh : 26%

MQM in Election 2008:
Total seats in NA : 19
Total Vote secured: 978877
Sindh : 32%

MQM is Localized in some parts of Karachi only or some Cities of Sindh only , as They have not made any achievement in 2008 general Elections.

MQM in Election 2002:
Total seats in NA : 17
Total Vote secured: 920381
Sindh : 26%

MQM in Election 2008:
Total seats in NA : 19
Total Vote secured: 978877
Sindh : 32%

they have acheived 6% more seats in 08 few more thousand voters , recently they won a seat in Gilgit and Baltistan .... point is they are changing their political dynamics and results are there ... there are no over night miracles but looking at their over all performance they will kick b*tts ..

The day MQM stops propaganda against Pakistani agencies nationally and Internationally, I will believe that too. :coffee:

whats wrong here its proven time and again our agencies are involved and interfere in local politics , they have thier own politican wings, ... MQM have the courage to speak up not sure now though

MQM cant be considered a patriotic and nationalist party until and unless they stop playing Sindh Card, which they use very often whenever any accusation is made against its leader.

Secondly How can they be in alliance with PPP when they were once supporting PML-Q and Musharaff and chanting slogans of electing musharaff as president for next 10 years and supporting his uniform? as compared to PPP who had totally different ideas and manifesto.

Goes on to show their confused mindset or rather hypocrisy.
Well true that they use muhajir card but point being if they reach federal government they will not use that card and why should they if they get into federal government how ever for that to happen they must improve relations with ANP.MQM people i think are very patriotic but are misguided so if MQM brainwash their fans about Pakistan's nationalism these nationalists can help Pakistan alot.

they have acheived 6% more seats in 08 few more thousand voters , recently they won a seat in Gilgit and Baltistan .... point is they are changing their political dynamics and results are there ... there are no over night miracles but looking at their over all performance they will kick b*tts ..

I am talking about NWFP, Punjab , Baluchistan .. are these not parts of Pakistan?

MQM people i think are very patriotic but are misguided so if MQM brainwash their fans about Pakistan's nationalism these nationalists can help Pakistan alot.

MQM dont need "brain washing or eye wash" their voters about Pakistani nationalism as its the same group of people who built and have sacrificed the most for Pakistan.

Here is Video , It contains Real, Authentic Meterial about MQM i can prove.
why not Hate it?

[ouTube- History of MQM (Altaf Group) - Facts' Sheet[/url]

all you could come up with this jamat e islami BS productions and the most ironic part is you are quoting it as real and authentic ... ! :hitwall:

Well true that they use muhajir card but point being if they reach federal government they will not use that card and why should they if they get into federal government how ever for that to happen they must improve relations with ANP.MQM people i think are very patriotic but are misguided so if MQM brainwash their fans about Pakistan's nationalism these nationalists can help Pakistan alot.

The point here is that why would a so-called patriotic political party try to create division among provinces and different ethnicities just to gain some bloody political points?

The point here is that why would a so-called patriotic political party try to create division among provinces and different ethnicities just to gain some bloody political points?

Who needs to create they are already divided, we have race card politics and every one uses to most extent ie::

PPP Sindhis
PML-N Punjabis
MQM Mohajirs
BNP Baloch
etc etc ...!

Back
Top Bottom