What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

This is 100 percent sure that thord el;emnet is not invlved
MQM is taking karachi as their ancestors propetry and not allowing ANP increasing fame
and as a result both parties are hitting each other

ANP fame is increasing??????

well this must be new, as i know, ANP is nothing but set of tribal people who are armed with darra guns and taking on karachi like the occupation of al asif, rabiya city, and countless other places, their land mafia is high and grabbing buildings and scarying off residential people

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say and its hard to accept, but today.. MQM is having the most educated politicans, and who are their leaders-- common people.

Mustafa Kamal-- as a Mayor-- He transformed Karachi into a modern city-- and surely he has my vote.

btw i am a supporter of Imran Khan :coffee:

Yeh the whole nation saw that education on national tv a few days in a verbal spat...kudos to such education and lingo...we should all enroll ourselves in mqm school of educated and civil politics eh? :tdown:

MQM is the only "pocket of resistance" against subjugation of muhajirs by the punjabis.

No matter how much you people whine about MQM, it is the sole representative of the urdu-speaking muhajirs.

HOLLOW SLOGANS of NATIONALISM and RELIGION will fall on deaf ears if the REAL INTENT IS TO SUPRESS the ethnic minorities.

subjugation of muhajirs by punjabis????
do u even know the meaning....millions of people migrated to Pakistan 47 onwards from sub-continental Punjab, their primary language was punjabi, they settled down in Punjab and now characterized as punjabis..so now they are not muhajirs?? read up some history the majority of sacrifices were given by these people at independence.
Urdu is our national language and its the pride of our country and a symbol of our identity.Majority of people in Punjab and Pakistanis all around the world speak fluent Urdu at par if not better than people in Karachi...Truth is subjugation of poor by rich is everywhere in Pakistan so stop hiding behind shallow slogans of ethnicity and language....come out of your den and try to understand the problem beyond the realms of mere speculations.

Last edited:
Yeh the whole nation saw that education on national tv a few days in a verbal spat...kudos to such education and lingo...we should all enroll ourselves in mqm school of educated and civil politics eh? :tdown:

i agree with the first part the display of stupid personal attacks was pathetic , but lets be fair and not label them just because of a incident , where noon league was equally responsible. MQM has always pointed out the fundamental problems in our country i.e from establishment , talibanization to feudalism things which are deteriorating pakistan inside out. If you dont agree read what the critiques have to say about MQM.

The people inside the house knows the situation better, thats why they(karachiites) votes for MQM, and people outside house doesnt know much about what is going inside a house, thats why they(rest of pakistan except karachi) hates MQM. Simple as that :)

Keep all your propaganda stuff to your self, if MQM is that bad, then why karachiites votes them? Mark my words, MQM will gain further more popularity karachi, MQM is gonna make clean sweep from karachi in next elections! And its a fact that today MQM is the fastest growing party in pakistan, jealous huh??

Do u even see the number of votes that MQM gets? Now again u people will say that MQM rigs election, so i will ask them a question, if rigging is so easy then why they dont rig elections all over pakistan, in lahore, islamabad, quetta, peshawar, even to rig elections u need public support!

Just keep voting zardari and nawaz takla types, and sell your souls, and fell ashamed to other countries !

Atleast karachiites are happy that their representative was one of the best mayor of world, whole world appreciates it.

Best of luck with nawaz takla types !

And the people who say MQM's millitant wing scares the people of karachi with weapons, and control it with weapons are fools.
Only fools can thing that city of 20million people can be controlled by a millitant gang.

Watch the video and listen what your hero Abdul Sattar Edhi is saying, he surely has better information then all those liers who lie here, he has biggest network of ambulance in karachi, and mind you, he surely knows the situation of karachi then you people.

See the ocean of MQM supporters, and keep in mind all the streets were closed and people were advised to stay at home bcoz MQM leaders were afraid that whole city will come out from there homes for funeral of Imran Farooq late.

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM is a terrorist party that terrorizes karachi people! i live in karachi and i know the "BOURIYOUN KI SISAAT" that MQM does! the world saw how on 12th may MQM showed its true colours or how

1) MQM says down with dictatorship (and sits with musharraf)

2) MQM says oyeeee jagirdaraaa and yet sits in the lap of PPP the party it used to call corrupt inept!

3) MQM (like i said before mark my words that MQM will do drama resign and come back into government) it did exactly that!! it called PPP corrupt inefficent and 2 days later showered PPP with flowers and brought them inside 9-0

4) the way MQM terrorizes its city (karachi) the only other example of such terrorism comes from balochistan and quetta where bugttis terrorise their major city quetta!

MQM is a terrorist party that terrorizes karachi people! i live in karachi and i know the "BOURIYOUN KI SISAAT" that MQM does! the world saw how on 12th may MQM showed its true colours or how

1) MQM says down with dictatorship (and sits with musharraf)

2) MQM says oyeeee jagirdaraaa and yet sits in the lap of PPP the party it used to call corrupt inept!

3) MQM (like i said before mark my words that MQM will do drama resign and come back into government) it did exactly that!! it called PPP corrupt inefficent and 2 days later showered PPP with flowers and brought them inside 9-0

4) the way MQM terrorizes its city (karachi) the only other example of such terrorism comes from balochistan and quetta where bugttis terrorise their major city quetta!

hehehe...keep lying....people of karachi will always prove you liar by voting MQM...Wait and see !

Muhajirs have been in Pakistan long enough that they have lost the identity, they are Punjabi if thats where they and they are Sindhi if that where they live overall everyone's a Pakistani and should treat everyone as such. Even Pathan are Pakistani as many have been born in Pakistan and many have contributed greatly to Pakistan.

I'm sorry, but they are not Punjabi. They are citizens of Punjab.

hehehe...keep lying....people of karachi will always prove you liar by voting MQM...Wait and see !

ok let's see CLIFTON DHA, LIYARI & KEMARI don't VOTE FOR MQM! SITE and SURAB GOTH won't either!

so only areas that vote for MQM are the ones controlled by the GUN of MQM!

MQM is a party that controls half a city with the gun and that's it! it has no power and WILL NEVER have power all over pakistan!!

and please tell me on 14th AUGUST why do you take out bikes with MQM flags on it but never paksitani flags???

MQM doesn't care about pakistan! admit it!

the saddest part about paksitan is that outside LAHORE,ISLAMABAD and KARACHI whatever happens people of these 3 major cities don't care what happens to the country!

hating each other on ethnicity weakens us from within!

"MUJHAY PARAY SHOLOUN KAA DAAR NAHI MUJHAY DAAR AATISH-E-GUL SAY HAI KEH WOH MERA CHAMAAN JALA NAA DAAY"

ice_man, ur nt frm karachi, u dont sound like one, u have declred mqm terrorist but u dont say abt terrorist PPP, pml, anp etc..

if u lived in karachi u must know the terrorism of anp

mqm is the only party which can save pakistan, and which has right people and motto, i hate altaf but i dont say mqm is terrorist, one day mqm itself will kick out altaf, that day it will rise to its peak, mqm is full of educated and talented ppl.

mqm is the only party which can save pakistan, and which has right people and motto, i hate altaf but i dont say mqm is terrorist, one day mqm itself will kick out altaf, that day it will rise to its peak, mqm is full of educated and talented ppl.

Careful, dont go around saying that in public (in KHI)or you might get a bullet in your face.:sniper:

ok let's see CLIFTON DHA, LIYARI & KEMARI don't VOTE FOR MQM! SITE and SURAB GOTH won't either!

so only areas that vote for MQM are the ones controlled by the GUN of MQM!

MQM is a party that controls half a city with the gun and that's it! it has no power and WILL NEVER have power all over pakistan!!

and please tell me on 14th AUGUST why do you take out bikes with MQM flags on it but never paksitani flags???

MQM doesn't care about pakistan! admit it!

MQM won from clifton, candiate was farooq sattar, and MQM also won from sohrab goth, and candidate was Haider Abbas Rizvi, so again and again i have proved you liar.

And yes MQM lost from lyari, and every one in this country knows that lyari is controlled by gangs, lyari gangs are famous all over the country, thats why MQM didnt won from lyari, MQM won elections from those areas which are free and peacefull areas of karachi, and not from battlefields and land of gangsters like lyari!

Back
Top Bottom