What's new

MQM quits PPP govt yet again with Governor in place :)

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well MQM quits for the 9th time :D

P.S. saying that they cannot carry the burden of PPP with them and face awam....

while Governor will remain on his position :D

Well MQM quits for the 9th time :D

P.S. saying that they cannot carry the burden of PPP with them and face awam....

while Governor will remain on his position :D

i wonder why they quit now they can use 2 more weeks of govt still and quit few days before assembly term ends.

i wonder why they quit now they can use 2 more weeks of govt still and quit few days before assembly term ends.

to my understanding there can be reasons behind their quit.

1- they want to fly solo so to independently negotiate with whosoever comes to power in federal be it PPP, PMLN or PTI.

2- the consent of Care taker CM cannot proceed without opposition leaders' consent, hence they are going to sit in opposition and decide with PPP, some mutual guy for CTCM.

3- they are again blackmailing

MQM, PPP are faking a fight: PML-N

2-16-2013_88356_l.jpg

LAHORE: In reaction to Muttahida Qaumi Movement's decision to dissociate itself with the ruling Pakistan People's Party government, Khawaja Muhammad Asif said the PPP and MQM were faking a fight and the latest MQM move is nothing but a bid to hoodwink the people of Pakistan.

"MQM and PPP are partners in crime," Khawaja Asif alleged while talking to Geo News, following the MQM's announcement to part ways with the governemnt earlier today.

He said there were no differences between the two parties and the MQM would not be a genuine opposition.

"The move was pre-planned and liable to be labeled as an insult to the of collective wisdom of people of Sindh and Pakistan," Khawaja Asif said.

MQM, PPP are faking a fight: PML-N - thenews.com.pk

MQM. Please dont make fun of you too much, now it is too much that I cant feel like laughing anymore...

4 years 11 months and 3 days IN GOVERNMENT! and they "quit" before elections but leave governor in place :rofl:

Any MQM fan here????
If yes! whats your take on that?

MQM is the master of U turns. Choose your vote wisely, choose ant-status quo= PTI Zindabad.

This is overseas Pakistanis with the brains to realize. Locals don't have half a brain. I am in Karachi and seeing it everywhere. No one cares for PTI. They definately won't win in Karachi.

Perfect decision, but racist haters gonna hate

Quitting the government may have been a good decision but I believe they will join fast. I thought you weren't an MQM supporter? What happened to you?

Back
Top Bottom