What's new

MQM: Political Party or a Terror Syndicate ?

Lolz...

who are saying...

PML-N (who had first problem with MQM and tried to vanish it through hoax and consequent military operation).

Jamate Islami (their terrorist outfit, Islami Jamiat Talba was the reason of creation of APMSO, the recent arrest of their terrorits in think in May, alongwith heavy weapons including grenades etc. and they still claim to be innocent.).

ANP (who is always screwed as their karkuns wearing their jewelery cannot enter into other areas as they want to make karachi a tribal area, I request all to just visit the kati pahari, orangi, sohrab goth to have a look in their areas.).

Imran Khan (he was first to call MQM terrorist, and he will go to UK to file a suit against MQM, which is still awaited, now it is clarified that it was just a media stunt to gain popularity, afterall, if you want to gain popularity, just blabber against MQM.

as far as May 12, it was a plan against MQM, i dont know whoever did, but it was first ANP who started firing at MQM rally (which was heading towards MA jinnah road) on gurumandir, from patel para (ANP area), The whole incident can be seen in video footage captured by AAJ TV, as the incident took place near Business Recorder office.

Just Ban ANP / PPP - Aman Committee from Karachi, see the results.

I personally think that MQM along with all other political parties are equally bad and are involved in unlawful activities equally, But like PML(N)'s Shahbaz Shariff MQM's Mustafa Kamal have also done some hard work and should be appreciated. The bad activties of all the parties should be equally condemned. I get ticked when people point fingers at MQM and MQM only.

But the thick skin MQM supporters are still gonna stay in denial.

And the thick skull MQM haters along with their leaders ... without knowing the ground realities or having a clue about karachis problem will continue their rant non-stop

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

*Apna naap do - Bori ham banayengay* its a question mark for MQM supporters on Def.pk

Call/email zulfiqar mirza / jamat e islami / anp for answers

Not only a Terrorist but also a traitor party

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom