What's new

MQM performance 2013-2018

02_06.gif

I Wish if all he could do,Mustafa kamal called the besht mayor had only put the severage system in order...But unfortunately he was busy in constructing Flyover for commissions to be collapsed within nine months...:angel:

On Topic: Pechlay 30 saalo me konsa teer maara ke 2018 thak karachi ko London bana dain gay...:sick:

I Wish if all he could do,Mustafa kamal called the besht mayor had only put the severage system in order...But unfortunately he was busy in constructing Flyover for commissions to be collapsed within nine months...:angel:

On Topic:Pechlay 30 saalo konsa teer maara ke 2018 thak karachi ko London bana dain gay...:sick:

should i open one thread about what mustafa kamal did in past years? will you comment on them and see what he did? will you appreciate him after you get informed about the realities and not propaganda?

its because i always see people like you criticising mustafa kamal without knowing the ground realities and the facts

al records of his working are preseved in the form of videos and pictures btw if you wanna explore yourself

http://14.192.147.139/cdgk/Home/PhotoGallery/tabid/696/Default.aspx

lets just say if we dont have that local body system in karachi for ever, we will never see such people like mustafa kamal emerging again,

you are welcome to try that out in KPK but if you produce one mustafa kamal in 100 years then talk

should i open one thread about what mustafa kamal did in past years? will you comment on them and see what he did? will you appreciate him after you get informed about the realities and not propaganda?

its because i always see people like you criticising mustafa kamal without knowing the ground realities and the facts

al records of his working are preseved in the form of videos and pictures btw if you wanna explore yourself

Photo Gallery

Aslee karkardagee honi chahiay,Tasweeray to zardaree ki bhi bahut hoti hai...

Aslee karkardagee honi chahiay,Tasweeray to zardaree ki bhi bahut hoti hai...

tum mughe zardari ke karkardagi ke pictures he dekha do

chalo :lol:

tum mughe PTI ke karkardagi dekha do for 70 days chalo :lol:

bakna bohut aasan he kaam her bande yeah party se nahi hojata :lol:

peshawar me beth ker bongyan maarne aati he bas tum zara karachi aa ker sair kero tum ko karkerdagi khud pta chal jaye ge aur peshawar aur karachi ka difference

?????? :unsure:

How many parties in Pakistan keep their armed wings ????????
They are not doing Bori band lash and bhatta.
Bhatta is increasing everyday, and one of the rising business in Karachi. Bori band lash is normal practice of MQM.
What to expect from a party if their own Leader is Don, and barking from thousand miles away.

On Topic: Pechlay 30 saalo me konsa teer maara ke 2018 thak karachi ko London bana dain gay...:sick:

Why dont you try to fix a sewage system in a city which didnt have proper sewage from hundreds of years and which population exceeds 1 million...
you will see how hard it is.

Faisal Sabzwari speech after reverses SPLGO

[video]http://tune.pk/video/37827/RazaHaroonspecah[/video]

They are not doing Bori band lash and bhatta.
Bhatta is increasing everyday, and one of the rising business in Karachi. Bori band lash is normal practice of MQM.
What to expect from a party if their own Leader is Don, and barking from thousand miles away.

Boriband bodies are just propagand ... Till date any of MQM rival's body didn't find in bori ... Give an example ... And PTI is also taking bhatta :P

MQM public representative Salman Mujahid monitor CC flooring in baldia Town Karachi

MQM's elected representatives development works in Karachi

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom