What's new

MQM involved in killing Shia/Sunni to increase insecurity in Karachi !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BYT229CCcAAz2tY.jpg

#KARACHI Militant Wing Of A Karachi-Based Political Party Is #Killing Shias/Sunnis To Escalate Insecurity #AIG_Police

most famous conspiracy theory

if you can't blame any, blame on MQM

if you fail, blame it on MQM, you will escape the criticism

taliban wing of PTI will be mum on taliban terrorism

next theory is, taliban is being run by under cover MQM members supported by RAW, CIA, MOSSAD

ZQ2m0.jpg

MQM is a terrorist party & a threat to Karachi, just like ANP is to KPK.

lol I was literally wondering when they will accuse MQM of being involved in sectarian killings. And I see the usual haters have jumped on the hate wagon like the usual tools. Don't you people know that mqm has the most to lose if sectarian tensions escalate? It's vote bank will get divided even more. Majlis wahdatul muslimeen as already started making inroads in some MQM areas. This is a stupid allegation, I'm sorry but the last bit of resect I had for Karachi police is gone. They lie out of their skins hoping the gullible believe them. And the only people who do have probably never lived in Karachi before the rise of MQM and its height. It was MQM that was successful in cutting down sectarian violence and tensions by uniting people. MQM has absolutely nothing to gain from sectarian tensions.

lol I was literally wondering when they will accuse MQM of being involved in sectarian killings. And I see the usual haters have jumped on the hate wagon like the usual tools. Don't you people know that mqm has the most to lose if sectarian tensions escalate? It's vote bank will get divided even more. Majlis wahdatul muslimeen as already started making inroads in some MQM areas. This is a stupid allegation, I'm sorry but the last bit of resect I had for Karachi police is gone. They lie out of their skins hoping the gullible believe them. And the only people who do have probably never lived in Karachi before the rise of MQM and its height. It was MQM that was successful in cutting down sectarian violence and tensions by uniting people. MQM has absolutely nothing to gain from sectarian tensions.

MQM haters always get blind .......

its the same famous 19,000 containers guy and indian weapons guy making these claims, not the police

Back
Top Bottom