What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

General elections are not too far, dodh ka doh or pani ka pani hojana hai, MQM is gonna sweep election frm karachi and they deserve it cuz it wasn't imran khan, shahi syed, Nabeel gabol or Munawar Hasan who built and developed karachi, it was mustafa kamal and he belongs to MQM its as simple as that.

No matter what would anyone twist or desire, their raw base is “Language and race” just like AL or somewhat ANPs and that reflects in recognizing an overwhelming majority of their followers origins by anyone, that pushes MQM not a party but a Mafia and its leaders as gangsters at best.

So the fuedal league consisting of ganja brothers & their chachay ,mamay , daday , salay supported by armed gundas of MSF making a fool out of punjab from last decade are not a ethinic party ? here is some reality : Except for PPP all other parties are ethnic , MQM was once ages back ... they have changed stance long ago

In ordinary parties like PPP or PML, one can disagree and went against the party leaders policies easily and openly in media even joining rival parties with fangare but that could not be the case in Mafia’s like MQM even ANP is not that stubborn and arrogant in its dealing at ordinary level.

PPP and PML - are ran by their respective dynastic house holds and they are ordinary parties for you ... ? any how As for the frustration of not seeing or hearing party leaders going openly against party policies look it happens in dynastic cases , in MQM its a joint decision taken by all thus there is never a chance

This man should be shot down....I dont know wt happened to the people of Karachi.....even grave of great Quaid would be crying!!!

Shame on him and his followers......

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as I recall, Imran Khan had a concert in his rally!

But those were national songs.....Dont compare Imran Khan with Altaf.......Altaf is man who killed thousands of innocent people in Karachi. He should be hanged

This man should be shot down....I dont know wt happened to the people of Karachi.....even grave of great Quaid would be crying!!!

Shame on him and his followers......

Why ppl of karachi wud follow someone else, what they have done for karachi give sum examples :p

If Mr Immi Khan held a rally for women then he would be called a modernist, a great man and his party would be applauded but since MQM did this you can understand a lot of @sses are on fire right now. This is the hypocrisy of IK's fanboys.

Would u like to send your mother n sister on Altaf jalsa's where he was kissing and loving ladies.........its shamefull act and its not freedom....

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Why ppl of karachi wud follow someone else, what they have done for karachi give sum examples :p

Does this mean, people of Karachi follow crimnal.....and even that crimnal has not done any thing for Karachi except theft, murders and jaga tex etc...

For your information, no politician so far did any thing for the country....!!! so batter chose new faces n Imran Khan is not a bad option.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

We will never forget. :angel:

Yes we can't forget this....
And he will be hanged if comes back

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM bashing is nothing new, u call them traitors or gunda's or killers but at the end of every election u need thier support to form the government and IK wud be the next coming to Nine zero for support, mark my words.

MQM bashing is nothing new, u call them traitors or gunda's or killers but at the end of every election u need thier support to form the government and IK wud be the next coming to Nine zero for support, mark my words.

before 1999, MQM was nothing ......and soon MQM will be back in ur coffins...mark my words.

I hate Anti Pakistan people and would keep hating them

Yeah, and he didn't say Seraiki or Hazara either :unsure:

Forget about IK, he is a piss off. he told people to leave Kashmir for next generation....

IK was against MQM, how come from all of a sudden he plans on a coalition?

IK is b.s. just look at his damn party. There is not a single capable person and he is slowly bringing in thieves...
First he said that his party members will declare assets. Do any of you believe that Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri would actually be fair?

I was watching someone of his interviews and in one, he believed in democracy, in an another, he says that he will decide new party members,without consulting with his existing party members.----- waha bhai wha so much Insaaf:lol:......

IK has always been pro India. We don't want someone like that, especially when he decides to give up Kashmir. He keeps saying that to Indians that we were taught to hate India in schools. Even if this is true, you really don't need to show them your negative side. Indians are cleaver and they will be laughing at us....

Sir jee for ur kind info MQM have done a lot for the development of karachi & hyderabad, ask anyone from the entire country who is mustafa kamal, u will have ur answer.

.and even that crimnal has not done any thing for Karachi except theft, murders and jaga tex etc...

Unless you have lived through Karachi during the MQM local govt tenure and see how far the city went from the useless JI Nizam to the massive infrastructure development in progress.. You cannot accept it.
Lahore has gone nowhere to where Karachi has changed thanks to the MQM local govt.
Thugs or no thugs. at least those thugs have delivered.
Whereas other thugs like ANP,JI have not.

Its the same reason why some people have the hots for APML.. even though Musharraf himself is now considered a criminal by the courts. Those under him..the technocrats did something good for a small while that helped the nation.
The same is with MQM.. Altaf may have had nothing to do with the development in Karachi.. but those under him did.. and his party is revered for that.

Sir jee for ur kind info MQM have done a lot for the development of karachi & hyderabad, ask anyone from the entire country who is mustafa kamal, u will have ur answer.

Yeah, I have seen the development....and the growing economy....thousands killled since 2000 to 2011. Business man moving from Karachi to Lahore....I know all very well n batter then u.

Please define development...
What is shown u is not the truth....come out from the box.

Come out of this Altaf Fobia....

B.S
What developments? a fly over just collapses....
Development in Karachi is not sustainable. Compare Karachi in 70s to what it is now....

Obviously there are some things going on, but i consider this MQMs Badmashi.
They are using the whole country's money... Rather than appreciating, they are planning to become independent. This is unacceptable....

Back
Top Bottom