What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

Well, it's kind of tough to ignore when someone claims MQM terrorized these women to attend the rally or the rally was merely attended by 20,000 women. C'mon man, where does this stop? Although, I'm a PPP supporter, but I can't deny the fact. And the fact is MQM is loved by the people of my city. Period.

How would PTI supporters feel, should I speak ill of their leader, Imran Khan?
Like, say, he's an Israeli Agent.

PLEASE DON'T ABUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

You should be ashamed that you are supporting a pathetic corrupt government that has broken all records in corruption and yet you are talking about Imran Khan who has not been in power.

Its no wonder why so many people want to get out of Pakistan and want to settle in other countries for better life and prosperity because of stupid never ending cancerous corrupt politics.

You should be ashamed that you are supporting a pathetic corrupt government that has broken all records in corruption and yet you are talking about Imran Khan who has not been in power.

Its no wonder why so many people want to get out of Pakistan and want to settle in other countries for better life and prosperity because of stupid never ending cancerous corrupt politics.

How about you don't teach me what I should be ashamed for and focus on yourself?
This isn't the topic to discuss the government's performance. Should you have any questions in that regard, post a thread of your own or send me private messages, I'll be happy to answer.

lol at the people thinking Imran Khan doesn't talk about women's rights. He's most pro-Women man in Pakistan.

Title of the threat is not true. It was a gathering of 20,000 women which is appreciated as this is the biggest women jalsa as we can remember but it is not comparable to PTI's Jalsa.

MODS - Please correct title of this thread.

if thats the case, it means imran didnt gather more than 10,000 people there, but you guy basted about 500,000 gathering

stupid?

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

lol at the people thinking Imran Khan doesn't talk about women's rights. He's most pro-Women man in Pakistan.

imran talks a lot about a lot of things but he back tracks when time comes

How about you don't teach me what I should be ashamed for and focus on yourself?
This isn't the topic to discuss the government's performance. Should you have any questions in that regard, post a thread of your own or send me private messages, I'll be happy to answer.

I dont need to teach you, dont worry about me, its the bitter reality at the moment, no future in Pakistan period. Good luck

LOL you are a funny joker.
First you beat him up for supporting an extra constitutional government, for which he apologized
Then you beat him up for supporting the constitution.
If you are going to spread your hate, at least don't be a hypocrite in the same sentence.

And don't worry, PTI will come to power and it will improve Pakistan, whether you like it or not.

Thanks for calling me funny joker, but looks like u ve mastered the art :p and as far as imran is concerned i ve nothing against him, if he is gud for the country i pray he becomes the prime minister, but i dont like him and his supporters calling other parties as bunch of devils and believing that they r neat and clean angels, if imran can apologise and forgiven why not Altaf ? now ur intelligent enough to reallize who is hypocrite and who is not.

Sir jee where is the tsunami march towards islamabad to get rid of this government, where is Civil disobedience movement lol, this is imran khan & his politics for u :D

Sir jee where is the tsunami march towards islamabad to get rid of this government, where is Civil disobedience movement lol, this is imran khan & his politics for u :D

I am agreed IK should focus on actuall Pakistan's issues & how to get rid of this Govt. instead of targeting PML-N, hope this will be a miture move for him......but IK might be waiting for the signal from Red colors.

Development schemes: MQM MPAs to get Rs20m each – The Express Tribune

KARACHI:

The Sindh government on Wednesday announced to give an additional sum of Rs20 million to each woman MPA of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) for the development schemes in their areas. The MPAs were given Rs40 million in the last fiscal year. The total amount being given now is Rs60 million per MPA. This way a sum of Rs80 million will be spent by each woman MPA till the end of the current fiscal year.

MQM MPA Heer Ismail Soho said that the chief minister used his discretionary powers to give them the funds. The party’s MPAs met with the chief minister on Wednesday. Zareen Majeed, Heer Sohu, Naheed Begum, Sabira Begum and Husna Aftab attended it with other members. During the meeting, the chief minister directed the women lawmakers to submit their development schemes without any delay so that they can begin before the current fiscal year ended.

Published in The Express Tribune, February 23rd, 2012.

I also like MQM. I also like freedom for woman. We should get The night clubs where alcohal, beers and visky should openly available for public so THAT WE can enjoy some Entertainment after Tough daily routines.
That's degradation of women, not freedom. Freedom is different

Development schemes: MQM MPAs to get Rs20m each – The Express Tribune

KARACHI:

The Sindh government on Wednesday announced to give an additional sum of Rs20 million to each woman MPA of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) for the development schemes in their areas. The MPAs were given Rs40 million in the last fiscal year. The total amount being given now is Rs60 million per MPA. This way a sum of Rs80 million will be spent by each woman MPA till the end of the current fiscal year.

MQM MPA Heer Ismail Soho said that the chief minister used his discretionary powers to give them the funds. The party’s MPAs met with the chief minister on Wednesday. Zareen Majeed, Heer Sohu, Naheed Begum, Sabira Begum and Husna Aftab attended it with other members. During the meeting, the chief minister directed the women lawmakers to submit their development schemes without any delay so that they can begin before the current fiscal year ended.

Published in The Express Tribune, February 23rd, 2012.
What must be noted before others come and say some nonsense is that this money is given for development. And mark my words, it will be used for development

^^ atleast MQM can't complain that no funds are given to us from federal government and no crying will be justified by MQM

^^ atleast MQM can't complain that no funds are given to us from federal government and no crying will be justified by MQM
You do realise funds are given NOW? And secondly, to the people who said MQM had no females in their management earlier in this thread, it's a big slap on the face

You do realise funds are given NOW? And secondly, to the people who said MQM had no females in their management earlier in this thread, it's a big slap on the face

the funds for women last year was 40 million this year they have increased it! SO its not the first time READ!!! and secondly even Jamaat has a women wing!!!! what is your point???

the funds for women last year was 40 million this year they have increased it! SO its not the first time READ!!! and secondly even Jamaat has a women wing!!!! what is your point???
I meant to the idiots who said MQM has no female MPA's.
And secondly, so? The money is being used for development which we have seen for the past 10 years living here

Back
Top Bottom