What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

First of all, Pakistan's national language should have never been Urdu.
Urdu speakers don't have much historical presence in that region. It is important for us to get out of Indian culture/influence. We are an independent country. Just think why Bangladesh separated?
Punjabis are majority holders. As a Punjab native i won't say this language should be nationalized.
Rather, Farsi was more suitable. It was taught in schools well before partition for centuries. Even my ancestors could speak that language...

sir with due respect u r completely derailing the thread here....lets stick to altaf bashing here:P

sir with due respect u r completely derailing the thread here....lets stick to altaf bashing here:P
Too bad Altaf managed to invite more people while sitting in, as you said, Hyde Park than the PML-N or PTI!

if you had wasted half of as much energy to bash ganjas who looted and plundered country 2 times and still going strong, you might have got something, bashing a political party who has actually delivered most and the only major party which didnt get the govt either fed or provincial is just plain stupidity

Well i wish i could bash Altaf. Unfortunately some Muhajirs are talking as if he is their god....

Those who are from Karachi that say they don't support him are clearly lying...
lol :lol: if they don't like him then why are they still concerned and making comments?? They are playing double game here....

sorry ..but PTI doesnt collect people at rallys with guns..
Sorry but the people who went from my college and area went with free will, not with guns. But maybe, you think all parties use guns like PML-N and PPP and ANP!

So your culture comes from North India? Big ******* deal? It is a shame that I must tell you that you are a Pakistani, rather than you yourself knowing this.

Yes, I know that. But you are the one saying I am not a Muhajir, then what am I? And my culture has changed enough since 1947 due to influences of other peoples that it would be unrecognizable in Northern India today.

First of all, Pakistan's national language should have never been Urdu.
Urdu speakers don't have much historical presence in that region. It is important for us to get out of Indian culture/influence. We are an independent country. Just think why Bangladesh separated?
Punjabis are majority holders. As a Punjab native i won't say this language should be nationalized either.
Rather, Farsi was more suitable. It was taught in schools well before partition for centuries. Even my ancestors could speak that language...

It wasn't the topic i believe ?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

sorry ..but PTI doesnt collect people at rallys with guns..

yeah but PTI organized the massive gathering in karachi without MQM support isn't :P

lol,farsi???????????

seriously i mean farsi, the language from iran???

people may prefer english rather than farsi

weho is this guy cb4, i hope he is not pakistani, we pakistanis are not that idiots

farsi was a colonial language just like english, farsi was used by moguls because they were from central asia

urdu and punjabi are even much closer, farsi is completely different language

lol at this guy, what a complete retard

and urdu became indian language??, so why dont you start eating iranian or arabic food from now on with little or no spice

does this guy even know he is so drunk and behaving retard??

if you had wasted half of as much energy to bash ganjas who looted and plundered country 2 times and still going strong, you might have got something, bashing a political party who has actually delivered most and the only major party which didnt get the govt either fed or provincial is just plain stupidity

Sir..i try my best to save energy n bash the ganjas too...Saying that mqm is a terrorist party is definately not stupidity...for those who think other wise r :cheers:

Dude until most of you guys brought up this mohajir ****, I was oblivious to it. I always thought of Karachi people as Karachi people. I even have family from Karachi that are very slick and I hate them, but I don't consider anyone from Karachi any less or more Pakistani than me. Wtf. We need to go by Jinnah and not ******* ignorants, or jahils.

I will tell you something personal about myself here. Both my grandmothers maternal and paternal were from Indian Punjab. Does that not make them MOHAJIRS when they settled in Pakistan? Just think about that bro.

That does not make them.

Your Parents or Punjabi Muslims from Indian Punjab only had to go on foot over to the Pakistani Punjab. They speak the same language as before. The same Punjabi enviornment.

While for the Mujahirs, They has to leave their entire property, money, neighbourhood(where they had been living for centuries) to an unknown place just in the name of Islam one day!

The Punjabis did not have to see the Cultural Shock which the Mohajirs went.

It wasn't the topic i believe ?

Perhaps when MQM was unfavourable to some people, mohajirs here have taken it personally and talked more about their presence in Pakistan.
80-90% of Pakistanis are non-mohajirs. I gave my reason why change in communication should be made....

Perhaps when MQM was unfavourable to some people, mohajirs here have taken it personally and talked more about their presence in Pakistan.
80-90% of Pakistanis are non-mohajirs. I gave my reason why change in communication should be made....
100% are non-Iranians!

Sir..i try my best to save energy n bash the ganjas too...Saying that mqm is a terrorist party is definately not stupidity...for those who think other wise r :cheers:

mqm is as much a terrorist party as you can say this about the pakistan army, wasnt it the army who made mqm guys take guns?

yeah but PTI organized the massive gathering in karachi without MQM support isn't :P

Oooh good to know that mqm is already supporting IMRAN KHAN :D

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

mqm is as much a terrorist party as you can say this about the pakistan army, wasnt it the army who made mqm guys take guns?

Again derailing....this thread is abt the terrorist party not army...so spare the army:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom