What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BN: jeo is reporting that MQM governor dr ishrat ul abad is restored, Altaf hussain ordered him to take charge !!!

Asslam alaikum

Gr8, news after more then 100 ppl killed now they r back. The question remain for how long and when our ppl will wake up.

TARIQ

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain Monday directed Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan to retake charge of Sindh Governor, Geo News reported.

MQM had quit the PPP-led government on June 27, 2011 in centre and Sindh.

Sindh Governor Dr. Ishrat ul Ebad Khan had also tendered his resignation from the office of Governor Sindh.

The strife between MQM and PPP-led government had been triggered by the government’s decision to defer elections for three Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly seats last month.

As a result, the MQM leadership had decided that it was no longer possible for the party to continue functioning as part of the Pakistan People's Party-led coalition government.

Altaf directs Dr. Ebad to resume office of Sindh Governor

:rofl: I HAVE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES BEFORE MQM IS ALL DRAMA!!! TOLD YOU THEY WILL NEVER QUIT FOR GOOD!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO WADERAS ZALIM & SINDHI ZALIM & ZARDARI 10% AND WHAT NOT!!!!

^^ I wonder why the whole blood episode then !!!

someone's son always die and its not you who has to pay the price...

MQM is perhaps the worst political party of pakistan, they really think that the so called awaam is a fool. what the hell is wrong with these people???:angry:

MQM is perhaps the worst political party of pakistan, they really think that the so called awaam is a fool. what the hell is wrong with these people???:angry:

Yes Awam is either fool or have no choice in Karachi. just waiting for some mqm supporters to have their say...

Fine. We already have got Murders/Corrupt thieves in the Government, so whats the difference if an other one re-enters?
It just costed hundreds of lives, nothing more. Whats the big deal,eh?
Its just a couple of hundreds of lives, nothing big.

Thats what they think :angry:

^^ I wonder why the whole blood episode then !!!

someone's son always die and its not you who has to pay the price...

You should read the article by Saleem Shaafi which comes on 12th July ... you will get idea what the hell is going on .

Sad Sad Sad ... What teh **** ??? :hitwall:

this is definitely not the way forward for mqm, they destroyed themselves..., people have not forgotten 12 may yet, and now this !! DISGUSTING....to gain some respect in the rest of Pakistan is far cry,

it seems talking against Wadera, jagirdar is just a drama and politica mileage, they are in reality MQM's partners in looting the country !!

and then People ask us to have Alliance with them ?

You should read the article by Saleem Shaafi which comes on 12th July ... you will get idea what the hell is going on .

Honestly do you really think its still relevant todaY?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...0777-resignations-mqm-still-not-accepted.html

THIS DRAMA TOO now e know why MQM wasn't excepting the fake resignations!

& i know what MQM supporters will say....that mqm did it for the good of its people! which i don't understand how because clearly the minute zulfiqar mirza apologized karachi went to peace!

and the MQM drama of being fed up of WADERAS is just a hoax to fool the people of karachi!

Back
Top Bottom