What's new

MQM confirms support to PTI in exchange for federal package for Karachi

They want chunk of package in their personal account they have no sympthy with anone

Pti is doing big mistake sitting with MQM will harm pti long term
sitting with mqm will benefit Karachi .
mqm cant digest Karachi Package as PTI is the biggest stake holder in Karachi.

@Hell hound your favourite altafji is making pals with Imran Khan hehe :)

@django @Zibago
altaf hussain is the past . even his hardcore followers ditched him .

Last edited:
altaf hussain is the past . even his hardcore followers ditched him .

I have heard this, but how can we know for sure? Politicians are worms after all...I suspect there is still some under-connections to Altaf in MQM....and how much of his kind of thinking has permeated among the party anyway?....one can only guess.

Have to swallow this pill right now, no other way..

agar IK Thora kam attack karta deisal ko to shayed is dobti kashti k musafiron ko mun lagane ki zaroorar hi nahi parti or MQM next election Tak history hoti..

I have heard this, but how can we know for sure? Politicians are worms after all...I suspect there is still some under-connections to Altaf in MQM....and how much of his kind of thinking has permeated among the party anyway?....one can only guess.
May be , after all Altaf was co founder of this organization. But, he is not relevant in Karachi politics anymore. The question is , for the last 30 year what did they delivered to Karachi people . Today they raise the slogan to end the quota system in Sindh. Which is right concern, but when they were in absolute power in Musharraf era, they should have done this. So, MQM leadership is all fake and fraud.
Today there voters occupied 4000 govt houses ( Martin Quarters) and those people living in those house for the last many decades . Now they want the ownership of those govt houses. Why , .... voters are also corrupt and dishonest.

As long as the money is spent on the people of Karachi, that's fine. No relaxation of the audit.

However I foresee IK calling mid term elections. A lot of people are going to be disqualified and jailed and hanged and IK will need to prepare for the mid terms accordingly to get a proper control that is not dependent on this type of parties

Mqm is being played and they know it :D
Their mna, s suport is required only till byelections after that pti again will be in a position to do it without them

How do these by-elections work and how soon are they? Aren't they when someone passes away or resigns from the seat prematurely?

How do these by-elections work and how soon are they? Aren't they when someone passes away or resigns from the seat prematurely?
Candidates that win multiple seats have to vacate all except one and byelections will take place on those vacated seats in about 3 month time
Imran Khan won five seats on 4 seats he is keeping his Mianwali seat while elections will be held in Bannu, Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad(where i live)
4 more seats are to be vacated in punjab so all in all 8 new mna seats for grabs in 2 months and 4.5 seats mean 1 reserved women seat

Candidates that win multiple seats

LOL...wut. Ok now I get it, but thats messed up man, putting one candidate contesting multiple seats.

Should be a rule that one person can only contest one seat in one legislature at a time.

Partnering with MQM...what a joke.

LOL...wut. Ok now I get it, but thats messed up man, putting one candidate contesting multiple seats.

Should be a rule that one person can only contest one seat in one legislature at a time.
Imran Khan contested from 5 seats and won all 5 now he has to vacate 4
I think there should be restriction on candidate this is nothing more than an optics contest oh look i won seats from all over the country

Back
Top Bottom