What's new

MQ-9 near LAC

I am curious to find out if the US crew is supporting these from within India or from the US? The US runs majority of these operations from within the US per my understanding.
The lease agreement is for American Crew operating the Aircrafts based in India.

Its significant because it means BECA and other forms of Intelligence sharing is being used.

it will be greatest achievement if its landed back safely

The lease agreement is for American Crew operating the Aircrafts based in India.

Its significant because it means BECA and other forms of Intelligence sharing is being used.

I never said the aircraft weren't based out of India. I said the operating crew. It's usually never based out of other countries. May be the Middle East was one example. Otherwise I believe they operate from the US soil.

I am curious to find out if the US crew is supporting these from within India or from the US? The US runs majority of these operations from within the US per my understanding.
They do. Most probably only skeleton crew in India.

LAC is not far from LOC. . India ko MQ-9 Reaper mila, Meanwhile Pakistan ko sirf L mila.

indians ke pass aysy secret shakti hai ke kuch bhi kar sakty hain
us shakti ka naam spyder missile he.
last seen 27 feb 2019. entering the arse of an indian army MI-17

They do. Most probably only skeleton crew in India.

LAC is not far from LOC. . India ko MQ-9 Reaper mila, Meanwhile Pakistan ko sirf L mila.
aur aaj kal wo L Pakistan ka prime minister he.

Americans have given away that hi tech drone with confidence .
I doubt any form of malfunction or Chinese hacking will prevent that drone from landing safely to its base.

KYun Sir ji, china ke paas alien technique hai jo issue gayab kar denge. :D
yes there is always that danger (without Alien tech). any hostile electronic disruption or hacking can cause a crash or even a remote hijack, recall much hi tech American drones falling in the hands of Iranians so such danger is always a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom