What's new

Moving on: Dancing back to Swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the point I am trying to make.

Dancing / prostitution is prohibited.
Such acts shall be taken into account by the law enforcing authorities.
Such cases shall be taken into courts and visible prosecution shall be done.

Unfortunately this is not the case, since these dancers and prostitutes work with political and influential cover.

Because of this injustice, there will always be movement like the Taliban who will try to enforce in a forceful extreme way.

When any one blames the Taliban ONLY, I feel it is injustice.
First blame the political and civilian causes, before you blame them.

And do you think that does not go on in Saudi or any where else, all these things have been around ever since humans have existed. The answer is to get rid of poverty, and ignorance - not killing people you disagree with.

And do you think that does not go on in Saudi or any where else, all these things have been around ever since humans have existed. The answer is to get rid of poverty, and ignorance - not killing people you disagree with.

Did you try to read what I said ? or was the failure in comprehension ?

or is your brain incapable of digesting argument ... ? hmmm ... which one is it .... ??

Help me to help you ... help me to help you

If talibans are gone that's a good sign but don't promote Dancing and prostitution I say it cuz these thing go hand in hand don't replace an evil with another evil and stop attacking the guy who's only asking u to stop being morally corrupt just that now u all want to justify dance in the name of culture and all of you are basing your argument on one point only talibanscare bad they are gone so now we shall do as we please

A survey was conducted in red light areas of both lahore and Islamabad by Lums students..
I wonder if its online..
40% of the visitors to the red light areas were those who would be regular at the mosque and were regarded as religious.
Go figure.

^^ intteresting finding, and i wont be surprised.

A survey was conducted in red light areas of both lahore and Islamabad by Lums students..
I wonder if its online..
40% of the visitors to the red light areas were those who would be regular at the mosque and were regarded as religious.
Go figure.

What I figure from this is that there should be no red light districts in lahore and Islamabad...

I guess we must not cry if they were dancing the way sir 'salman108' thought.
It could have been shameless or for joy but what matters is,

The taliban hit area is now free due to the hard and gutful work of the Pakistan Military and several lies were given by them for this land to be free, and they did not go in vain.

What I figure from this is that there should be no red light districts in lahore and Islamabad...

Forget about red light districts..
the new generation is already doing it anyway..
premarital intercourse is extremely common in all major cities of Pakistan..
Girls from so called religious household are usually the most easy lay..Im sorry to say..
and as a rule of thumb.. a girl in a sleeveless.. hair open.. well dressed.. is more balanced and more "pure" these days than the one in hijab..(my opinion...and that of every other guy my age I met these days).

Where will these women who perform such work be able to earn more than that doing something else??
Can you offer that alternative..
Things such as these can be banned in an Islamic state.. and more importantly.. a welfare state..
where your daily meal..a good roof..and sound sleep are assured..
Not in a state such as ours..
Let em dance till then..
and pray that you are able to look the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom