What's new

Move over, India. Pakistan is the hottest equity market in South Asia

I really wish I had more money, I would invest. A 15%+ return in a stock market is great. :cheesy:

Even pak industry that was working and generating revenue is abandoned
Just need a serious support from gov on diff sectors and bam to the econmy
Pak econmy will be equel to indian in coming years

Certainly Very Impressive Numbers....
I dont mind buying stocks in KSE...
Can you buy some for me,i will pay you later?
Cause i am broke at this time and really want to invest in it,seeing broker next door (who we used to mock as broke because he had old daewoo racer) has now an audi a4 and a new house in F-6/3 islamabad,just saying.

Even pak industry that was working and generating revenue is abandoned
Just need a serious support from gov on diff sectors and bam to the econmy
Pak econmy will be equel to indian in coming years

Did you even read this post:

I just did the math - KSE volume is 12 billion, that's 8 years trading to match one month volume of Indian bourses.

i.e KSE is about 1% the volume of BSE.

Stop worrying about equality and try maybe for achieving say 5% first...and hope it means something for the rest of the economy where you are getting even further behind.

Lol look at these Indiots above. Can't even accept Pak's progress. Nobody here compared KSE with BSE but the author of article. Go & lynch him as you're experts of this profession.

just wanted to ask is it possible in pakistan to invest black money in stock exchange

Its only a short term phenomenon. PSX is expected to attract fresh flows due to reclassification in MSCI. India, on the other hand, has been around for some time and now will grow only gradually unless the reforms push the potential economic growth rate and hence the equity valuations. So their flows have matured. However, Pakistan's stock market is only a fraction in size to that of India's so a comparison other than the returns on the indices doesn't really make sense.

Certainly Very Impressive Numbers....
I dont mind buying stocks in KSE...
You can, its not that difficult really, especially with Online trading available with a deposit requirements of as less as 2500 INR.

just wanted to ask is it possible in pakistan to invest black money in stock exchange
PSX is one of the major sources of laundering money. People usually send black money abroad and then invest that money in PSX being a foreign investor. Saves them all crucial capital gain tax and whitens the money as well.

And the credit goes to?
General Mike Mullen.

Last edited:
Its only a short term phenomenon. PSX is expected to attract fresh flows due to reclassification in MSCI. India, on the other hand, has been around for some time now will grow only gradually unless the reforms push the potential economic growth rate and hence the equity valuations. So their flows have matured and now. However, Pakistan's stock market is only a fraction in size to that of India's so a comparison other than the returns on the indices doesn't really make sense.

You can, its not that difficult really, especially with Online trading available with a deposit requirements of as less as 2500 INR.

PSX is one of the major sources of laundering money. People usually send black money abroad and then invest that money in PSX being a foreign investor. Saves them all crucial capital gain tax and whitens the money as well.

General Mike Mullen.

no i meant for direct investment in india we cant trade without demat account u cant trade in stocks before this ppl could buy and sell N no. of shares without declaring anything. previously ppl will invest black money in stocks as well as real estate but now only later is the only option left

no i meant for direct investment in india we cant trade without demat account u cant trade in stocks before this ppl could buy and sell N no. of shares without declaring anything. previously ppl will invest black money in stocks as well as real estate but now only later is the only option left
There are no such requirements for at least foreign investors. Even for local investors they only require you to disclose your profession before starting to invest. The money invested in stock market automatically becomes white as the dividends and gains get taxed.

There are no such requirements for at least foreign investors. Even for local investors they only require you to disclose your profession before starting to invest. The money invested in stock market automatically becomes white as the dividends and gains get taxed.
No the income from investment gets taxed how does the whole investment becomes white:eek:
and let me explain in india we cant trade in stocks without demat account. Demat account means we have to bring every transaction in stocks on record under our name

No the income from investment gets taxed how does the whole investment becomes white:eek:
and let me explain in india we cant trade in stocks without demat account. Demat account means we have to bring every transaction in stocks on record under our name
Because it becomes declared. You have a stock of wealth which is now documented. The non-filers usually pay a higher rate at the cost of not filing tax returns.

The bolded part is the key I believe. Given the size of Pakistan both numerically and geographically we can easily grow at fast speeds but for that to happen some basic stability is needed. Hopefully our politicians and military establishment can behave maturely for the long term benefit of the nation.

That's why it is imperative that democracy must stay and so is its democratic elected government for the sake of the stability. Unfortunately, that kind of reason fails to convince PTI and its followers.

Back
Top Bottom