What's new

Moulana? Abdul Aziz Refuse Condemn Pehawer Incident

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

How much our Army fight in FATA or goes after running rats in Afghanistan, We can't win this war if didn't eliminate their symptheriser like him and others. Every single student in Lal madrasa is a future terrorist.

Lakh lanat on this shemale
Lakh lanat on people ju es k peche namaz parhte hn

such fuckers should be in jail and in Pakistan these are called on TV to promote their fucking agenda

Stone to death.... Lets decide any sympathy coming from anyone would equate him/her to a terrorist who killed innocent kids in Peshawar.... If i were a journalist with gun in my hand I would happily shoot at this mullah after the interview with no remorse in my heart..... Moulana teri laash me kutte bhi naah thuke .....

such fuckers should be in jail and in Pakistan these are called on TV to promote their fucking agenda

They deserve a same treatment as the terrorists themselves..... Shoot them ....

Stone to death.... Lets decide any sympathy coming from anyone would equate him/her to a terrorist who killed innocent kids in Peshawar.... If i were a journalist with gun in my hand I would happily shoot at this mullah after the interview with no remorse in my heart..... Moulana teri laash me kutte bhi naah thuke .....

They deserve a same treatment as the terrorists themselves..... Shoot them ....

exactly this is high time that taliban and taliban apologists both in media and (or) otherwise are given same treatment.. we have to nip this evil in the bud... otherwise tens of Zarb-e-Azab will not suffice to eradicate this cancer..

exactly this is high time that taliban and taliban apologists both in media and (or) otherwise are given same treatment.. we have to nip this evil in the bud... otherwise tens of Zarb-e-Azab will not suffice to eradicate this cancer..

Do it in whatever way you people wish...

Why our agencies closing their eyes from these scums, Why we need Jehadis, we have a strong army there is lines and lines of normal patriot Pakistanis who can volunteer themselves in war time.
Why we still feeding them? Is any agencies person reading me please answer me. Why we need this type of mentality?

This monster mullah is prime time example of thuggery these mullahs practice .. they are set loose amongst general public , he openly supports murder and mayhem by Daesh Al Qaida and Taliban .. remove these cancerous molvies and their madersahs

What about imran khan. He doesn't name them.

He is scared .. wants to be a PM dont want Taliban and extremists on his case

His philosophy lit different and politicize his follower explains more better, but a place in center in Islamabad call Lal mosque moulvi spreading his devil thoughts freely without any fear. Who is protecting him what he value?

I think we aren't taking enough action against the terrorists. Look at people like Malik Ishaq sitting outside jails after not just threatening to but actually killing Shia muslims.

We should be ashamed as a society that we produce these kinds of animals instead of scientists and visionaries. The attack on Peshawar school and college, no matter how much it is condemned is not enough. An inquiry should be launched which answers the question why our intelligence agencies are not pro active and do not catch the culprits before such a major attack is launched.

I also don't understand the reason for Maulana Abdul Aziz to be out of prison when he is clearly a terrorist. The Qadri case proves we are a fanatical society with hatred and mullah thinking merged with our basic thoughts. We must punish the terrorists severely. Dozens of terrorists should be killed after this attack and the operation zarb e azb must be speeded up.

Pakistani opposition leader and former cricket captain Imran Khan condemned the attack as "utter barbarism"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom