What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

I hear Turkish F16's are bombing ISIS in Northern provinces

I hear Turkish F16's are bombing ISIS in Northern provinces
do you, as an Iraqi, think that ISIL will take the southern parts of Iraq and leave the northern parts to the Kurds? do you think the Iraqi govt will force the Kurds/Pehmerga out of Kirkuk after they have finished ISIL?

Nothing will happen. Turks entered the tomb in ISIS presence with no problem!

They will either hand them in conditions that the Turkish gov agrees on considering they now run Syria-Turk and Iraq-Turk (soon) borders, exchanges, treat them as civilian in Mosul or blahblah etc...

Bp54NxDCcAAZvh8.jpg

map=pure bullshit

Turkiye should take full and permanent control of Northern Iraq....... if they (terrorists) can do it, and get away with it, why not us? Who will blame us? Instead we might very well be hailed for the initiative! :D

Divided Iraq is need of the hour....... even the Yanks can attest to it............ let's clean up their mess, and benefit economically for eternity! :P
sick

If you ask me all of the hostages were probably killed or else turkey wouldn't be bombing them rather the negotiations would be continuing without any fighting.

I support the idea of bombing and pin point operations againts them, those scum should be killed at point, no arrest, no mercy, even the ones taken alive should be killed at the point, they're not humans they're plain animals.

Makes sense since they have been doing recon.

Allegedly Turkey and the USA are telling the Iraqis what to bomb, since they don't have those capabilities.

I support the idea of bombing and pin point operations againts them, those scum should be killed at point, no arrest, no mercy, even the ones taken alive should be killed at the point, they're not humans they're plain animals.

You're a bit harsh on animal there. Those guys should deserve a slow and painful death.

This is intolerable, in the end I wish for a military coup in turkey, i wish the wrath of the young officers will burn through every shred of corruption politicians has brought back to turkey. I wish the 1980's would return.

I desire to see the extinction of AKP, and the military's rule. Enough already!

You are a moron i think. Ahahaha return of the eighties how old are you little boy? Seni o doneme gore iceri atip osurtursalar ne umdugunu iki kere dusunurdun herhalde:-).

If you ask me all of the hostages were probably killed or else turkey wouldn't be bombing them rather the negotiations would be continuing without any fighting.
I sincerely hope you are wrong, may Allah protect my Turkish brothers and sisters and the little children

Isis should exterminate pkk. We should do a deal with them.

Back
Top Bottom