What's new

Most Stupid Indian Movies you have ever watching?

i used to watch Indian films and dramas.. but then i started to select film coz of bad quality and now i seldom watch any.. they are highly budgeted yet the content is not up to the mark.. instead i watch Hollywood or even some Koreans films are really good and DOES make sense and carry content... but from bolly i think Amir Khan has some quality as his Rang De Basanti, Taaray Zameen Par, 3 idiots & Randeep Hooda's Highway, etc were quiet good..... Comedy is really cheap and storyline doesn't attract much...

Rape appears to be an essential play in every indian movie plot. It seems to be the "masculine" way of settling disputes on streets and among crime lords.

In real life even the most worst crime and mafia lords has respected the sancity of their opponent women when settling their grisly disputes..

Indian movies are a class of their own..Got your bad boy spoiled brat arrested, no problem...send street thugs to raid inspector house..cant find him..kidnap his wife or sister and there comes another r_pe scene..

Rape appears to be an essential play in every indian movie plot. It seems to be the "masculine" way of settling disputes on streets and among crime lords.

In real life even the most worst crime and mafia lords has respected the sancity of their opponent women when settling their grisly disputes..

Indian movies are a class of their own..Got your bad boy spoiled brat arrested, no problem...send street thugs to raid inspector house..cant find him..kidnap his wife or sister and there comes another r_pe scene..

Rape scenes were there in the late 80's and 90's but don't appear now.

i used to watch Indian films and dramas.. but then i started to select film coz of bad quality and now i seldom watch any.. they are highly budgeted yet the content is not up to the mark.. instead i watch Hollywood or even some Koreans films are really good and DOES make sense and carry content... but from bolly i think Amir Khan has some quality as his Rang De Basanti, Taaray Zameen Par, 3 idiots & Randeep Hooda's Highway, etc were quiet good..... Comedy is really cheap and storyline doesn't attract much...

For comedy, rather satire, watch 'Jaane bhi do yaaron' :

As they say once you go Holly you never go Bolly , Bollywood is not even crap , coz has worth

Most Hollywood films are nonsense. The last one I watched in the cinema house was Interstellar. I must have missed one or two good ones.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom