What's new

Most savage move ever: Aliyev

ndia was also the one that normalized underpaying for Russian oil, undermining their economy, like a ravenous horde. India seems like the kind of friend that’s “friendly” as long as their interests come first; we need only ask the Canadians.
Bro,you can't believe the amount of Indians I've seen online talking about how much they love Russia and "Mr.Putin". Especially on Facebook,the comments I used to see...with Indians showing their love "I love Russian army" etc.

But when I pressured them to say if they'd want India to help Russia,if Russia was at war with another country it was "We don't take part in other people's wars",always the neutral one. What kind of love and alliance is that then?

Lol, persia is one of oldest countries in the world.

We saw rise and fall of all super powers in world history , they are dead but we are alive.
Just to support you in this, I didn't know Persians won most of the time against Romans, Spartans, Greeks, etc.
However, Iran cannot win against Turkey. It is good that Hezbollah recaptured Lebonan territory or Iranian-backed alliance defeated ISIS, but you cannot fight a convential war. Yes, Tehran has good-sized balls that it captures US, Canadian ship crew or military persoanl sometimes, but it can be termed eitehr bravery or stupidity.

Last edited:
Bro,you can't believe the amount of Indians I've seen online talking about how much they love Russia and "Mr.Putin". Especially on Facebook,the comments I used to see...with Indians showing their love "I love Russian army" etc.

But when I pressured them to say if they'd want India to help Russia,if Russia was at war with another country it was "We don't take part in other people's wars",always the neutral one. What kind of love and alliance is that then?
They’re not an ally, as former US president Nixon called them out; they are “scavengers, sexless, and suck-up experts”. Greece and France should be cautious when dealing with the Indian state. I wouldn’t be surprised if Indians start claiming Zeus and other Greek gods were Indo-European names for Hindu gods, and that Greek culture is based on Hindu culture, while it’s the presence of the Romani people in Europe that are their actual documented contribution to the region’s culture for thousands of years.

P.S. when Russian oil prices went up, india stopped buying as much. It was never a friendship deal, but india taking advantage of Russia. All of India’s “friends” should take note of what kind of nation they are dealing with.

Last edited:
Just to support you in this, I didn't know Persians won most of the time against Romans, Spartans, Greeks, etc.
However, Iran cannot win against Turkey. It is good that Hezbollah recaptured Lebonan territory or Iranian-backed alliance defeated ISIS, but you cannot fight a convential war. Yes, Tehran has good-sized balls that it capture US, Canadian ship crew or military persoanl sometimes, but it can be termed eitehr bravery or stupidity.
We are ready for war with America .even American army will be in hell in our lands in war.

did you know how many missiles and drones we produce every year?

If you knew that you can understand why we can destroy both baku and turkey infrastructure easily.

Their armies are only good for Armenia.

It s neccesary Iran shows resolve.

It s not a question of Armenia, neither if zenzegur is strategis or interest for iranians. Its a question relevance and jerarquy of power.

Iran is force to show who impose rules and red lines. Must do that even if it escalates to major war.If war happens, happens, there are things Iran must not play.

Hierarchy of powe rmust be respected, and Iran is the strongest. Iran must unveil nukes also, stupid diplomacy is taking a bill for iranians, this world is not ready for serioues deals and diplomacy.

There must not be zenzegur corridor, not because Armenia, because Iran says so.
They can have road in Armenia. Its not our business. They can't attack Armenian lands.
They wanted to cut our border with Armenia but with our reactions they afraid and didn't attack.

Last edited:
First the corridor will be established and over time the corridor will be integrated into Azerbaijan. But this will take about 10 years. Slowly slowly.

dude, iranis were first effed by the Arabs, and then by the turks. iranis have nothing of their own left at this point. even the safavids werent iranian. you are just trying to regain lost glory.
What were the Safavids?

If you knew our power you could understand them.
Iran can easily destroy both baku and turkey but religious Iranian don't want war between muslims.

Many secular Iranians hate baku and turkey very much and they want to start a war with good reason (support Armenian people and attacking aggressor countries )
Stupid seculars would lose the war just like they lost Iran

First the corridor will be established and over time the corridor will be integrated into Azerbaijan. But this will take about 10 years. Slowly slowly.
more like 10 month

Armenia is a failed state. More than half of its population is abroad and the rest will leave very soon. The only thing they kept them together is hate and now they are defeated in every way possible. I doubt an Armenia will exist in the near future.
That is in God's will. It would be a crime to uproot Armenians AGAIN.

However,in things foretold,Turkey will be destroyed and cut into pieces. Of these pieces,one will go to Armenia and another to the Kurds.

Even the drunk *** Tsar spooked Iran's arse multiple times, (Pakistan was here for thousand of years ever heard of Indus Vally civilization, probably not saret tu khak budeh)
how contradictive Iran's POV is on when on one hand they forced zortost Parsi to flee the country and on other hand saying they are proud of them.
Let's not forget what happened it WW2 utter disgrace for iran.
Qajars,pahalvi's, Inqalabi's all have been disgrace.

One of the most racist people to exist on face of earth are Irani.

Idk why Arabs or turks are targeted, they are 1000x nicer & saner
Bankruptistan/puppetistan/panjabistan or better coupistan where 1/3 gets flooded is talking about victories of arabs and tsar, meanwhile they are not allowed to build a pipeline and beg for loans.
In Persian we say "az khodet maye bezar".
So we're racist because we answer bakstani trolls.

Back
Top Bottom