What's new

Most savage move ever: Aliyev

More specifically?
aliyev-demir-yumruq.gif

Is this not specific enough?

Red line is the closure of Iran-Armenia border ..it will lead to demise of kurdish aliyev family and its Baku regime.
Your red line keeps changing lol
aliyev-demir-yumruq.gif

Make our day!

Lmao.. I hope so. They say curiousity killed the cat but it is all talks.. A conflict will be the end of Iran as a nation state.. No idiot will engage Azerbaijan everything else is talk
I hope they are stupid enough to make a wrong move.

Lmao.. I hope so. They say curiousity killed the cat but it is all talks.. A conflict will be the end of Iran as a nation state.. No idiot will engage Azerbaijan everything else is talk
If you knew our power you could understand them.
Iran can easily destroy both baku and turkey but religious Iranian don't want war between muslims.

Many secular Iranians hate baku and turkey very much and they want to start a war with good reason (support Armenian people and attacking aggressor countries )

No one in a position of authority in India ever seriously considered getting militarily involved in Armenia.

Maybe some trolls said that but never the government. In fact, they consistently rejected the US requests for Indian troops to join the coalition.

India had shifted closer to the US after Bush and Manmohan Singh signed the nuclear deal, but maintained friendly relations with both the US and Russia. India is still importing Russian oil despite Western sanctions.
If this is true, India is smart. They need to take back the weapons from Armenia.

Iran can easily destroy both baku and turkey but religious Iranian don't want war between muslims.

Many secular Iranians hate baku and turkey very much and they want to start a war with good reason (support Armenian people and attacking aggressor countries )
Secular Iranians live in California, stop being funny

Persia is the highway of the midest everyone has been thru it and guess what they fold faster then their Armenian cousins..

Power my azz.. You can't defeat anyone conventionally in the region aside from smaller countries like Armenia, Lebanon, perhaps Israel because it is tiny but thats about it..

Talk is cheap I am waiting for gun fire

Persia is the highway of the midest everyone has been thru it and guess what they fold faster then their Armenian cousins..

Power my azz.. You can't defeat anyone conventionally in the region aside from smaller countries like Armenia, Lebanon, perhaps Israel because it is tiny but thats about it..

Talk is cheap I am waiting for gun fire
Lol, persia is one of oldest countries in the world.

We saw rise and fall of all super powers in world history , they are dead but we are alive.

You are so funny and stupid. Perhaps you are a jealous kid.

Also we know how to deal with stupids. You are one of them too. 😜

I want a good gun fire too. Imagine burning turks🔥. Its very satisfying

Ayaran where is it i want to drink it but it is not there

Red line is the closure of Iran-Armenia border ..it will lead to demise of kurdish aliyev family and its Baku regime.
Lol let's face it neither Iran nor azeris want war for numerous reasons and no matter what ea h country does won't lead to war

Many in Iran want war with Baku. They are counting the moments for baku wrong move. They want an excuse for starting a war.

Believe it or not it's very serious.
Lol
Yeah right

No Iranian want to fight in trenches. Azeris have proved they are willing to

At best they recruit shias from poor country and send them to their death

Lol let's face it neither Iran nor azeris want war for numerous reasons and no matter what ea h country does won't lead to war

Lol
Yeah right

No Iranian want to fight in trenches. Azeris have proved they are willing to

At best they recruit shias from poor country and send them to their death
As long as there is no closure of Irans path to black sea (Armenia-Georgia corridor) there will be no war. If they try to close that path we'll move into Nakhchivan. It's their choise, so lets see what zionist Aliyev gang wants.

Omg this is the most savage move ever 😂

Clear message to Iran also. Few days ago Iran made a lot of fuss about this upcoming escalation.
Iran does not even officially recognize the Khojaly massacre. Not to mention the horrific massacres of Russian-backed Armenian gangs in Iran at the beginning of the 20th century...

Then our Iranian friends here shamelessly talk about the first Karabakh war. I can't say this for all Iranians, but in the PDF, most Iranians see Azerbaijanis as enemies, it is unbelievable.

Azerbaijan does not threaten Iran, on the contrary Iran threatens Azerbaijan constantly. When it goes to war, it helps its enemy. Whenever Azerbaijan tries to defend its rights, Iranian media starts terrible disinformative campaigns and even military threats.

As in the last example. A peace agreement was signed in 2020. The parties agreed on mutual terms and a peace agreement was signed. Now Armenia does not want to fulfill its obligations, but wants Azerbaijan to fulfill all obligations. And this is where the problem starts. But for days, Iranians here have been threatening Azerbaijan with completely stupid arguments and completely erroneous statements.

Today, the US-Armenia military exercises have ended and we call on the Iranian army to conduct military exercises with Armenia. Be open, be honest.

Back
Top Bottom