What's new

Most good looking female politician in the world?

wpid-jayalalitha-election-result.jpg
you-sir-deserve-a-cookie.jpg

RIP to Benazir Bhutto,
I don't know why, but I always consider her an Iranian politician and I thought an Iranian diplomat was murdered when she was killed.

Alina Kabaeva
She was first known as an Olympic gymnast. Then she was known as Vladimir Putin's rumored mistress. Now she is the most beautiful member of the Russian legislature.

Russian.jpg

Ruby Dhalla
Ruby, currently a member of a member of the Liberal Party took the political discourse of Canada by a storm with her golden beauty when she entered with her ravishing and seductive looks and continues to hold a strong foot in Canadian politics. She had formerly been famous as the runners up in the Miss India Canada in 1993. A graduate in biochemistry, Ruby also had a brief stint in movies when she acted in “Kyun Kis Liye” in which she gave many intimate scenes with her co-actor. She first came into limelight when her letter to Indira Gandhi regarding the killing of some Sikhs by Indian soldiers was made public by none other than Mrs. Indira Gandhi herself.

ruby-dhalla-7.jpg

ruby.jpg

Last edited:
RIP to Benazir Bhutto,
I don't know why, but I always consider her an Iranian politician and I thought an Iranian diplomat was murdered when she was killed.

Benazir Bhutto looks American in this photo. I had respect for her but lost once I saw this photo.

69378837-benazir-bhutto.jpg

Ewwwww ugly women and hags....... You Indians are really desperate aren't you....

Most _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill in the blanks and help yourself) :yay:

Mayavati

mayawati_20080407.jpg

Is this a woman or man dressed like a woman?

Thought this thread was for good looking female politician!

How can you skip Latin America...

Argentina - President - Cristina Fernandez
cristina-fernandez-de-kirchner-1.jpg

Trinidad (PM) - Kamla Persad
images

Brazil - president - Dilma Rousseff
images
images

Argentina - President - Isabel Peron
images

Costa Rica - President - Laura Chinchilla
Photo-laura-chinchilla1.jpg