What's new

Most Americans see Afghan war as failure

Why your ally kill your women and children and 24 soldiers? This sound like an ally? Then what is an enemy?
So what you want from us?? Go on war against US. Right after the attack of NATO on Pakistan check post, many websites post that Pakistan is going for war against US. China, Russia and GCC will help Pakistan against US, India and NATO.
We don't wanna go on war against our biggest enemy state (which is India) and trying our best to gain peace between two countries. War doesn't solve all the issues. What we did at that time was I think the best.
And how the women and children are killed by US? Drones?
I would rather say that drones are the best way to eliminate terrorists. In waziristan, many people are sheltering these terrorist. So if they provide shelter to these scums, they will meet the same fate as these terrorists.

So what you want from us?? Go on war against US. Right after the attack of NATO on Pakistan check post, many websites post that Pakistan is going for war against US. China, Russia and GCC will help Pakistan against US, India and NATO.
We don't wanna go on war against our biggest enemy state (which is India) and trying our best to gain peace between two countries. War doesn't solve all the issues. What we did at that time was I think the best.
And how the women and children are killed by US? Drones?
I would rather say that drones are the best way to eliminate terrorists. In waziristan, many people are sheltering these terrorist. So if they provide shelter to these scums, they will meet the same fate as these terrorists.
No, but don't lie and call them your allies. I can detect a lie from far away. When you lie you commit a sin.

Afghanistan war is a failure, really.
Why?
Simple, because yankees didnt find OBL in Afghanistan :omghaha:

All the while they were fighting peaceful Taliban for the sake of capturing OBL :lol:

Where have I lied? Elaborate please.
You first claimed they are allies which is not true, simple as that. No excuses

Drone strikes on civilians and killing a couple dozen of your soldier is not an ally.

Afghanistan war is a failure, really.
Why?

All the while they were fighting peaceful Taliban for the sake of capturing OBL :lol:

No simply because Yankees paid for it with tax dollars and borrowed money so indians can open up consulates all over Afghanistan. :omghaha:.

:raise:But if you consider it such a success and request was made by the yanks why didn't India agree to put boots on ground in Afghanistan?

What ever now you say looser wont make a difference at all ...

Did you invaded Afghanistan by asking Pakistan ? or forced the then Musharraf bitching around ?

Why the failure? Americans took 100% control of world heroin market. This is a huge success - any capitalist will tell you.

Indians benefitted the most from the last decade of war me thinks, the did the cheer leading without taking the burden of casualties and were able to make in roads into Afghanistan by hiding under the shadow of America

You first claimed they are allies which is not true, simple as that. No excuses

Drone strikes on civilians and killing a couple dozen of your soldier is not an ally.
World doesn't run like this, you cannot go on war with another country for all this. Also I think you don't know the whole thing. I suggest you to read history and what we did after their attack and talk here.

World doesn't run like this, you cannot go on war with another country for all this. Also I think you don't know the whole thing. I suggest you to read history and what we did after their attack and talk here.
I never said go to war, where did you read that? Stop being dishonest.

No simply because Yankees paid for it with tax dollars and borrowed money so indians can open up consulates all over Afghanistan. :omghaha:.
That sounds good for India, we are very thankful to US. They ordered you to fight the Taliban. They killed many of Pakistani terrorists. And the best part is, they are doing it free for us. This is more than we could have ever asked for.

I am not sure whether US won the Afghanistan war, but I am sure that the war was in India's favor by all means. We won it without even fighting for it. We also got the bonus out of this war. The bonus is the regular bombings on your safe havens for terrorists.

:raise:But if you consider it such a success and request was made by the yanks why didn't India agree to put boots on ground in Afghanistan?
Just because Pakistan fights US' war, does not mean everybody does the same
:lol:

That's because Ayman Al-Zahawari and Mohammed Omar were never captured.

If those two and Osama were captured in the first week people would call it a success.
did mohammad omar bombed ur *** in twin tower that u came for him he is a freedom fighter fighting against the invaders nothing to do with ur 9/11 bullshit

Gautam, post=Afghanistan war is a failure, really.
Why?

All the while they were fighting peaceful Taliban for the sake of capturing OB

That sounds good for India, we are very thankful to US. They ordered you to fight the Taliban. They killed many of Pakistani terrorists. And the best part is, they are doing it free for us. This is more than we could have ever asked for.

I am not sure whether US won the Afghanistan war, but I am sure that the war was in India's favor by all means. We won it without even fighting for it. We also got the bonus out of this war. The bonus is the regular bombings on your safe havens for terrorists.
Just because Pakistan fights US' war, does not mean everybody does the same
:lol:

100 of consulates weren't there for free trade with Afghanistan they were there for spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Every time pakistani air force or americans drones took out terrorist in FATA area I am sure India lost millions it spent on training these terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom