What's new

Moscow Worried About Beijing’s ‘Sinicization’ of Central Asia, Caucasus

Pathetic hinduvta/bhindian attempts to drive a wedge between Russia and China with bull$hit articles with wild rumors and lies. A typical banya mentality, lowlife, filthy and full of cowardice.

That's a possibility. Another possibility is Russia gets a nod of approval from the west and it will go behind the west with its tail wagging. You're talking about a country that begged to be a part of NATO. It's only like this because it kept being turned down by the west. It still describes itself as a "European" country and you will know that white supremacism runs deep in Russians if you get to know them.
Preach.

I've noticed a lot of articles recently from both the Western media and Indian media trying to drive a wedge between China and Russia for politically convenient reasons.

The reality is that China's economic influence in Central Asia is heavy and will continue to grow. But there are severe limitations as far as cultural influence is concerned due to historical, cultural and linguistic reasons.

Pan-Turanism and Pan-Islamism are far more powerful forces in the region and arguably have already surpassed remaining Russian influence.

Another propaganda campaign paid for by the US after the "yellow horde into Siberia" threat didn't pan out. Chinese inroad into Central Asia under SCO & OBOR are both with Russia participation. The common interests in maintaining stability in the region for both country far outweight any difference. It's rather ironic speaking about Central Asia without mentioning the US presence there, a complete outsider that plays the role of the disruptive power.

They are trying very hard to insult the Chinese and Russian intelligence.

Russia has a deep distrust of China especially now since Chinese influence is expanding into traditional Russian sphere of influence - Central Asia.

You don't seem to know so much about Russia.
Your info is based on outdated era of boris yeltsin? Where is he? He is dead. :enjoy:

Same as the policy of his era.

When China install the HK new law. Russia is few country fully support China move. Doesn't claim as hate China run deep of what u claim.

I think I know something more than u do. :enjoy:

What u said is just like Mongol-Manchus were the winners in VN-CN conflicts thats weaken CN power and finally Mongol -Manchus had the chances to invade both VN-CN ( successfully occupied CN, but defeated in VN).

CN is always the big loser, if u cant defeat US like defeating Mongol-Manchus, then u will be the loser for good. VN simply still ok. :cool:
Vietnam has a history of 2000 years. For 1000 years, Vietnam has been a part of China, 800 years as a dependency of China, and 100 years as a French colony. It is your historical and cultural tradition to serve a powerful country as a servant 😏 :omghaha:

Watch this. It might help you reduce your hate.....

There is a multi-verse.

For example, there is/was a count Vlad Dracula that existed/exists on every Parallel Earth

There is a multi-verse.

For example, there is/was a count Vlad Dracula that existed/exists on every Parallel Earth
I wanted to get a message across to him, but it didn't help.
Our Earth is insignificant enough,let alone ourselves and we're squabbling amongst ourselves. There is no hope.

Your info is based on outdated era of boris yeltsin? Where is he? He is dead. :enjoy:

Same as the policy of his era.

When China install the HK new law. Russia is few country fully support China move. Doesn't claim as hate China run deep of what u claim.

I think I know something more than u do. :enjoy:
" Russian President Vladimir Putin told filmmaker Oliver Stone in a 2017 interview that he discussed the option with Clinton during the American president’s visit to Moscow in 2000. And when then-Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen met with Putin in the early 2000s, he says he got the impression Russia was pro-Western and open to joining the transatlantic alliance. "

" Russian President Vladimir Putin told filmmaker Oliver Stone in a 2017 interview that he discussed the option with Clinton during the American president’s visit to Moscow in 2000. And when then-Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen met with Putin in the early 2000s, he says he got the impression Russia was pro-Western and open to joining the transatlantic alliance. "
Why u always talk about old stuff or past thing? Can u lives in reality? Putin openly support HK succession law and join many of Chinese military exercise clearly show the tide has turned. You all are living in denial if still cling onto anti China stuff of Russia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom