What's new

Moscow may lose its sole Hare Krishna temple

Moscow recently adopted the "Program-200" - in the coming years will be built 200 Orthodox churches. So that Moscow was, is and will be an Orthodox city. For many centuries, Russia was the only independent Orthodox country in the world. And now is the most powerful of the Orthodox countries. And judging by what happens to morality and faith in the U.S., Russia will soon become the most powerful Christian country in the world.

this is the religion of russia:

boy-friends-girl-vodka-Favim.com-200389.jpg

You think only Russian people drink alcohol? I have to disappoint you. This is not the case.

Moscow recently adopted the "Program-200" - in the coming years will be built 200 Orthodox churches. So that Moscow was, is and will be an Orthodox city. For many centuries, Russia was the only independent Orthodox country in the world. And now is the most powerful of the Orthodox countries. And judging by what happens to morality and faith in the U.S., Russia will soon become the most powerful Christian country in the world.

You think only Russian people drink alcohol? I have to disappoint you. This is not the case.

There is a strange scenario,I have observed ,vostok in Russia.In the places where people are pro-communist/communist,there is strong christian following ,plus a lot of moral values among youngsters and the youngsters get married very early(observed in small cities and Volgograd),but amongst the pro-western there is virtually no moral values or religious following more like hedonistic atheists.This I observed in the Moscow ,St.Petersburg,Voronezh ....

Could you explain why?

There is a strange scenario,I have observed ,vostok in Russia.In the places where people are pro-communist/communist,there is strong christian following ,plus a lot of moral values among youngsters and the youngsters get married very early(observed in small cities and Volgograd),but amongst the pro-western there is virtually no moral values or religious following more like hedonistic atheists.This I observed in the Moscow ,St.Petersburg,Voronezh ....

Could you explain why?

Communism it was a kind of faith, too. People believe in a bright future ahead in uniting of all the good, hard-working people. People believed in the power of the human mind, then, that human thought has no limits. The Communists had to be physically strong, stick to a clear, almost chivalrous code of honor.
When the Soviet Union was destroyed, many people have lost their moral compass - then the Orthodox Church came to their aid. It replaced the Code of Communist who, in turn, at the beginning of the 20th century replaced the Orthodox Church. When a person applies to the Orthodox Church, he feels deep connection with the ancient Kievan Rus, with the Moscow Ztardom and the Russian Empire and - he feels oneness with the millennial state. He has strong roots there and he understands that people like him - tens of millions is a great power.
And where there is no faith - there is moral degradation, sexual abuse, theft, murder, and other sins. Not a communist, nor Orthodox man not capable of baseness or meanness.

Communism it was a kind of faith, too. People believe in a bright future ahead in uniting of all the good, hard-working people. People believed in the power of the human mind, then, that human thought has no limits. The Communists had to be physically strong, stick to a clear, almost chivalrous code of honor.
When the Soviet Union was destroyed, many people have lost their moral compass - then the Orthodox Church came to their aid. It replaced the Code of Communist who, in turn, at the beginning of the 20th century replaced the Orthodox Church. When a person applies to the Orthodox Church, he feels deep connection with the ancient Kievan Rus, with the Moscow Ztardom and the Russian Empire and - he feels oneness with the millennial state. He has strong roots there and he understands that people like him - tens of millions is a great power.
And where there is no faith - there is moral degradation, sexual abuse, theft, murder, and other sins. Not a communist, nor Orthodox man not capable of baseness or meanness.

I feel that the communists of russia are christian communists.The orthodox church is increasingly becoming communistic in its ways.....I think Edgar Cayce's prophecy that Russia will see the rise of christian communism is coming to pass.

I feel that the communists of russia are christian communists.The orthodox church is increasingly becoming communistic in its ways.....I think Edgar Cayce's prophecy that Russia will see the rise of christian communism is coming to pass.

that was a joke

it's pretty bad joke based on the fact that in the West for many centuries, walking propaganda that Russian good-for-nothing, drinking vodka all day and sleep in the arms of bears.

Well, actually, communism is rooted precisely in early Christianity - communal ownership, universal equality and so on.
The only trouble is that communism ideology that was in the Soviet Union had an acute anti-religious orientation.
Although nothing prevents us to search for new meanings.

So you are Saying that Moscow should now give land for ISKON
You should visit it sometime will lift your Mood up & make you energetic

In one of the ISKON Temples i visited there were Russians playing Bajans[Hindu Religious songs] with such determination that i was surprised
It was Super Energetic dude you should really visit a ISKON temple sometime
Take it as a good Advise from your Indian Friend

We believe in all Abrahamic faiths and books. Those were also from Allah we believe....

That is actually called copying.....Christianity was already existing when Muhammad decided to form his own religion but could not come up with any unique ideas, so, he took the basic philosophy of Christianity and added his own sets of rule and regulations.....
You may believe in all Abrahamic faith, but they don't believe in your faith/prophet....

..So big difference between Abrahamic religions complimenting each other and dharmic one following an Abrahamic religion.....
NO Dharmic religion ever followed any Abrahamic religion....there is absolutely NO evidence, as already pointed out....
Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism etc are derived from Hinduism and can be considered part of Hinduism(the main Dharmic religion) because they combined their own unique ideas with the basics of Hinduism.....
Had they combined both Dharmic and Abrahamic philosophies, they could not be regarded as part of ONLY Hinduism anymore.......as then, they would've contained philosophies of BOTH and one school of thought(Dharmic) cannot be preferred over the other(Abrahamic)....

Therefore, with all due respect, I can say that, a religious leader like Swaminarayan, combining philosophies of all religions cannot be directly associated with Hinduism......instead, we can say, he formed a NEW religion/cult combining 'good' philosophies of all religions....

So you are Saying that Moscow should now give land for ISKON
You should visit it sometime will lift your Mood up & make you energetic

In one of the ISKON Temples i visited there were Russians playing Bajans[Hindu Religious songs] with such determination that i was surprised
It was Super Energetic dude you should really visit a ISKON temple sometime
Take it as a good Advise from your Indian Friend

I read the Bhagavad-Gita several times. If I'm somewhere nearby - will have a look, thanks.
You know, I'm not opposed to living in Moscow Hindus had their temples to worship. But I believe that the God clearly pointed the way to him to every nation. If you are Russian - go to God through the Orthodox Church. If a Hindu - through Hinduism. If the Iranian - through Islam, and so on. This is my personal opinion.

Then who represent it u ??? And u Stupid think That u Become a Hindu by having a Hindu in ur Nick ... Noob ... :closed:

bro , they dont consider themselves as hindus but as followers of sanathana dharma .... they say hinduism is a name given by westners .... so they oppose it...

Guys i also want to know something too.... who is karishna , and raam and a monkey statue and and elephant one too...if they are not god then why people worship them??? i wud appreciate a gud reply

it is krishna - an avtar of lord vishnu..
in his human form he ruled some part of indian subcontinent with dwarka as capital almost 10,000 years ago
proof :Dwarka, India - 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found - *Full* - YouTube
Dwarka 32,000 year old city found under the sea.flv - YouTube
Dwaraka, remains of Lord Krishna's ancient city discovered in the sea - Discovery Channel - YouTube
ram - lord ram is an other avtar of lord vihnu.

they took birth in human form in order to eradicate the evil and bad frm the face of the earth and to restore dharma but at different time intervals....

hanuman is a loal follower of lord ram....

lord ganesh is the son of lord shiva....

and all these are hindu gods...

^^^^^
I'm no expert in Hinduism so I don't intend to argue with you, but as far as I'm concerned, Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara have separate sets of power.....i.e they are supposed to perform mutually exclusive tasks.....do you agree?....if yes! then how can you consider one more powerful than the other....or for than matter one is supreme.....
Is there anywhere mentioned in our script that, for eg. Maheswara(Shiv) derive his power from Brahma.....though I agree, there is a phrase called 'param Brahma' which means supreme Brahma.....

You may also see the explanation below.....
Lord Brahma: The God of Creation
Here, they say, even Brahma is not supreme....."Brahma is the son of God", "Brahma was born of the Supreme Being Brahman and the female energy known as Maya."............brainstorming...:D

My own view and some Gurus I spoke to told me that those entities like Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma is all aspects of Brahman, its like creation, preserver and destruction is all aspects of the divine being and the power of Godhead but some see it as different.

we refer to Brahman as being omnipresent and everywhere so one can meditate or even find Brahman within that is where the most important thing I know and have been taught comes in which is atman = brahman which means the essence in each of us is the same as the supreme being.

The key is how one perceives Brahman, that is where different philosophies and sects come into play for example some see Brahman as formless and having no Avatars, others see it as a personal being sending Avatars to mankind and incarnations but that is up to each person to decide.

it is krishna - an avtar of lord vishnu..
in his human form he ruled some part of indian subcontinent with dwarka as capital almost 10,000 years ago
proof :Dwarka, India - 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found - *Full* - YouTube
Dwarka 32,000 year old city found under the sea.flv - YouTube
Dwaraka, remains of Lord Krishna's ancient city discovered in the sea - Discovery Channel - YouTube
ram - lord ram is an other avtar of lord vihnu.

they took birth in human form in order to eradicate the evil and bad frm the face of the earth and to restore dharma but at different time intervals....

hanuman is a loal follower of lord ram....

lord ganesh is the son of lord shiva....

and all these are hindu gods...

you tube is ban in Pakistan and your answers are confusing...can u be more comprehensive

So whats the big deal with that? Islam is pretty much copy-paste stuff from christianity, which itself was copy-paste from judaism...

He said Nanak was purely dharmic which was not the case, sikhism may be purely dharmic today but that is because of later gurus and the conflicts with Mughals. Nanak was heavily influenced by Islam and some believe he may have himself been sufi.

You do not know what Islam is, Islam never claimed to be a new religion. I will leave it at that and not get into theology.

Back
Top Bottom