What's new

Moscow could destroy US, Patrushev warns

russia can't even defeat 7-8 times smaller ukraine, yet they think they can destroy america........... :lol:..........russia just has a loud mouth, nothing else. The russian military and russian top of the line weapons systems are all a joke.........:lol:
Don't mind some of these members. If they realky believe this Russian propaganda then i have a bridge to sell them. 🤣
Russia leaders are now acting like Fat Kim dynasty of North Korea who has been threatening he will destroy the U.S for decades now. Seems sanctions, isolation and economic decline has now made Russia to start turning into an irrational emotional leadership like North Korea with constant silly threats. 😂 Seriously I don't know how some memebers here don't realise how silly this sounds. Imagine a Chinese leader was making such statements, imagine how silly that will sound. Lol
I don't even take this people seriously.

You act like Russia is the only one with nukes. For sure that the U.S. has a few Trident submarines ready to nuke Moscow and other major cities in less than 10 minutes. Probably even less.
These guys are so biased that they seem to act Russia is the only country with nukes. Lol even Pakistan and India got nukes. The hell even North Korea and Israel have it. So what's their point? Lol
Anyway, some of them actually say Ukrainians are evil for defending their country against an imperialist power invasion. Lmao. 😆 I asked some Iranians here talking down against Ukrainian defending their country before why their people united to fight off Iraq's invasion of Iran when saddam invaded them. They didn't have a response to that. Lol They should have just given up those terrirtories and sign a peace treaty with Saddam on Iraq's terms(which is what some of them are claiming Ukraine should have done with Russia. Lol) . Lol
In short , as long as its a country they consider a partner against the West then its ok. But when it concerns them then its not. Lol

Last edited:
Israel can be destroyed by crippling its economy by the launch of thousands of rockets fired from many locations for weeks. Israel, unlike America, is a tiny country and is not an island nation--on the contrary!!!
About the American vulnerability to Russian nukes, I think I have said enough above. The MAD is still very relevant and I believe that fact is known to even our senile President Biden.
Then USA ruling elite is crazy and they want to suicide.

I think that's unlikely.

It's more likely technology have made possible a 100% USA secure from ICBM/SLBM attack.

Israel is vulnerable, but that is not the point.

The point is that Israel has a success rate of 100% intercepting long range ballistic missiles.

And USA strangely fail, I think, one of too many USA lies. They want to look weak. And they stage failed interception tests to deceive enemies and allies/vassals.

Russia and India are barking dogs who do not have strength to bite.

Both Russia and India will be balkanized shortly.

Don't mind some of these members. If they realky believe this Russian propaganda then i have a bridge to sell them. 🤣
Russia leaders are now acting like Fat Kim dynasty of North Korea who has been threatening he will destroy the U.S for decades now. Seems sanctions, isolation and economic decline has now made Russia to start turning into an irrational emotional leadership like North Korea with constant silly threats. 😂 Seriously I don't know how some memebers here don't realise how silly this sounds. Imagine a Chinese leader was making such statements, imagine how silly that will sound. Lol
I don't even take this people seriously.

What the ukraine war has shown is that america, UK and NATO are WAY ahead of russia in terms of military power and prestige. russia would probably lose in a war against Poland and Romania.

What the ukraine war has shown is that america, UK and NATO are WAY ahead of russia in terms of military power and prestige. russia would probably lose in a war against Poland and Romania.
The Russians have nothing else to do nowadays.

Every time they wake up in the morning the first thing they do is skipping breakfast and threatening the US. Nato, Europe with nukes.

Will be a matter of time then they follow the North Koreans. They skip lunch into save money for more nukes.

Russia military is much of propaganda as people can see them in reality in Ukraine.

A bunch of hooligans, rapists and thieves.

Back
Top Bottom