What's new

Moscow assures support to India amidst stand off with China

Does it mean Russia support India over China? I want to see their clear statement on it. Russia sells weapon to whoever pays for them.
I THINK RUSSIA IS ON BOARD WITH CHINA ON THIS STANDOFF BECAUSE ONE OF CHINESE DEMANDS IS ONLY BUY RUSSIAN WEAPON DO NOT BUY FROM USA. I MAY BE WRONG BUT I SAW THIS CONDITION ON A VERY SANE INDIAN TWITTER HANLDE

Putin can sell weapons at discounted prices. India will be happy for that

"Meanwhile, Pakistan's Foreign Minister SM Qureshi also spoke to his Russian counterpart and the Russian foreign ministry readout of the talks showed that Russia did not support Pak priorities as Islamabad had been claiming during the telephone call."

Why does this even need stating by our good friends to the east? Surely Russia is by default India's ally? Don't tell me there was a moment's doubt now..

In any case, I'd like to see said "readout", just to put my mind at ease.

2018:
India confident it can take on both Pakistan and China combined.

2019:
India: kaash rafale hota :lol:

2020:
India: kaash infrastructure hota :lol: :lol:

:pakistan: :china:
Beautiful. "InfLLLastructurrrrre."

India should tell Russia not to interfere, it is a bilateral issue between India and China.

We already told them.
And noone dares to interfere in a conflict between second and third largest powerful nations.
Only watches from sidelines .

Now then Mr Chandraguptaa

Nothing is ever going to be given to India. India is the largest imported of poor quality defense related equipment. They couldn't make a ball bearing themselves hence the reason for Russia to offer lip service. Lets not upset a push button customer that will buy any shit we make that no one wants is their philosophy.
India for years - has been a dumping ground for Russian abstract products - why should Russia turn down the opportunity to sell some crap to you? However dont mistake "client" for a "friend in the region" - India has no or limited friends.

When did the India asked for friends and foes .
We dont have nor need any friends or foes.
We will do what we have to do .

We already told them.
And noone dares to interfere in a conflict between second and third largest powerful nations.

Ye we can see how powerful India are - China just taken your land and humiliated you and you sit around and stick your 32 inch chest out on PDF.

Its posts like this that the world laughs at - third powerful nation - god sake man show some humility. You are a nation that cant feed its own nation - has border disputes with most of its neighbors and are a delusional tribe. Calm down with your 3rd powerful crap - its embarrassing.
You might be on your computer - in reality you are a mouse in the real world with your nation.

We already told them.

China is doing fine on you. it needs no help here. Not sure about you supa Pawa?

not even a cursory word from your foreign benefactors you paid so much for your occupied Kashmir

very interesting

maybe PAK government will let us Pashtuns invade Kashmir in our thousands

Now then Mr Chandraguptaa

Nothing is ever going to be given to India. India is the largest imported of poor quality defense related equipment. They couldn't make a ball bearing themselves hence the reason for Russia to offer lip service. Lets not upset a push button customer that will buy any shit we make that no one wants is their philosophy.
India for years - has been a dumping ground for Russian abstract products - why should Russia turn down the opportunity to sell some crap to you? However dont mistake "client" for a "friend in the region" - India has no or limited friends.
Still your ministers Go to UN & Washington and cry about Strategic imbalance because of purchases like Chinook, Apaches, Rafale & S-400.

Did you just come out of the womb being unaware of the long standing relations of Russia and India. We will take support of each and every friendly nations when needed.

And dont forget how you were at the mercy of the Japanese ( 25 times smaller nation - in popular culture on PDF ) and had to receive Soviet and American aid in the war.

And of course you cant breathe, choking on the lollipop.

Oh, nice couple. I could see why you are jealous :p::p::p:

lol, says an entire country got colonized by another country 40 times smaller for 200 years.

lol, says an entire country got colonized by another country 40 times smaller for 200 years.

It's shame indeed a country colonized for 200 year is standing up to a dictatorship regime and expansionist do not no what to do.

Mei You mianzi!!

The orders were already underway since long. Fast-tracking might have been done. Our infamous bureaucracy should be thanked.

India fast tracked it and ordered an extra Su-30 to replace the one we shot down

"Third largest power" Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.............LOL did you get orgasm writing that?

We already told them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia does support India... Remember the "Thucydides trap", Russia and China border one another, but currently their interests are aligned due to the all powerful US of A. And I am sure Russia won't forget that China supported our cause during Soviet-Afghan war and supported our fighters with weapons.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom