What's new

Moscow and Beijing love Pakistan

oh god do you guy always need someone's love??
when you gonna be capable of loving others? :P

Well Russia needs Pakistan's assistance in combating terrorism in their country which according to them have some links to Pakistan's troubled region (NWFP).............temporary assistance only.

Russia doesnt easily forget things easily .........i wonder how author managed to think that Russia has forgotton what happened to them in afghanistan.

About China..............just one word...........(Bharat)

Well Russia needs Pakistan's assistance in combating terrorism in their country which according to them have some links to Pakistan's troubled region (NWFP).............temporary assistance only.

Russia doesnt easily forget things easily .........i wonder how author managed to think that Russia has forgotton what happened to them in afghanistan.

About China..............just one word...........(Bharat)

pay me to host one domain and i will be an author :P

Any countries need a friend, even if strong as China, Russia, also need to work together, this is the reason for the establishment of the SCO. Pakistan is joining as a member of the SCO, not as a puppet of China or Russia. As a member It has the right and responsibility, but the bottom line you are an independent country, the SCO aims to maintain regional peace and prosperity, do not you go start a war. Regional peace and stability development is our goal.

I can see that the haters aka some Indians are already crying lolz array yaar what the hell is your prob grow up stop this crying all the time its shameful have some self respect in your selves haterd is bad for you health check your self before you reck your self jerks.

^^^^^ hatred is not in our nature, unlike some countries who dont have their identity and relay on others power.
If any countries talk with them sweetly they start dreaming about their friendship, weather the other country in question do also see them at same level or not.

A Pakistani Author having lots of misconceptions... this thread is a waste...

BDW why pakistan always needs some Master to love her ??

Better to be loved than hate dont you think?

--
The events have heralded the rise of China as a South-West Asian power.
--

When did China move?

On more serious note, why does Pakistan like to project itself as a super power's side kick everytime? Where is the famed Pakistani honour?

At this time Pakistan should just try and lie low and work on building the country and institutions instead of getting involved in the games super powers play. When elephants fight, the grass gets trampled.

Pakistan is highly relevant to all the superpowers. India is completely irrelevant and will remain so.

Pakistan (and Afghanistan) are at a critical energy corridor in Asia. That is why Afghanistan has always had the Great Game being played in itself. This one is no different.

DONT JEALOUS WITH PKISTAN FREIND BECUSE RUSSIA CAN NOT GIVE THIS TYPE OF DEFENCE TO INDIA AS CHINA GIVE

Pakistan is highly relevant to all the superpowers. India is completely irrelevant and will remain so.

Pakistan (and Afghanistan) are at a critical energy corridor in Asia. That is why Afghanistan has always had the Great Game being played in itself. This one is no different.

After seeing what happened to Afghanistan, I would have thought Pakistan would be very wary of aligning itself with one group or the other and inviting them to use her for their vested interests.

America and China are already present in your country and I've just heard that your president has invited Russia there too. The signs all seem to say that the next great game between the super powers will be played in Pakistan. Doesn't that worry you?

After seeing what happened to Afghanistan, I would have thought Pakistan would be very wary of aligning itself with one group or the other and inviting them to use her for their vested interests.

America and China are already present in your country and I've just heard that your president has invited Russia there too. The signs all seem to say that the next great game between the super powers will be played in Pakistan. Doesn't that worry you?

YOU DONT KNOW PAKISTAN ND CHINA HAVE 50 YEAR LONG FREIND SHIP AND IT HAS NOT MILIATRY BASES IN PAKISTAN AND HOW COULD U SAYS
THAT NEXT GREAT GAME WOULD BE IN PAKISTAN

YOU DONT KNOW PAKISTAN ND CHINA HAVE 50 YEAR LONG FREIND SHIP AND IT HAS NOT MILIATRY BASES IN PAKISTAN AND HOW COULD U SAYS
THAT NEXT GREAT GAME WOULD BE IN PAKISTAN

Present game is also being played in Pakistan... and you are being proud of it...

asia could be the new NATO...if pakistan parts ways with the US....and according to the article....goes with russia and china...then russia china india pakistan,central asian states and even turkey can join hands....to balance the power of NATO.

India is an exception in this group, india is totally in the israeli camp. India is the most reliable and loyal servant of america in South Asia. Don't expect anything from india other than treachery.

Back
Top Bottom