What's new

Morocco is close to signing a deal for F-16 block 70

israeli air force have good memories bombing your mercenary and your SAM/UAV in syria with F-16
feelsbadman :lol::lol:
Talking to someone whom has nothing to lose, you won. I quit :rofl:, whether you are a kid or just trying to say something.

Morrocco an other Saudi client.

Talking to someone whom has nothing to lose, you won. I quit :rofl:, whether you are a kid or just trying to say something.

Morrocco an other Saudi client.
Block 70 exist only in Egyptians and Moroccan empty heads...the latest upgrade offered is the Bock 60 that only the UAE possesses..

Block 70 exist only in Egyptians and Moroccan empty heads...the latest upgrade offered is the Bock 60 that only the UAE possesses..

Mr.clown u are good at talking shit and saying jokes thats all

upload_2018-4-20_17-4-16.png

Good and I hope after using them 10 years they will resale them to Pakistan...good news for F-16s majnouzzz of PAF.
کشکول لیے پھرنا ہمیشہ ایف سولہ کا وہ ہم سے بھی گئے گزرے غریب لوگ ہیں بادشاہو ہر کسی سے بھیک نہین مانگی جاتی

A bad choice, because whatever USA sells, it comes with strings attached.

Morocco should have bought planes from China or Russia.

Atleast no strings attached.

Or better yet should have invested in JF-17 fighter program to make advanced fighter jets indigenously.
For China, it often means even more strings attached. The JF-17 is predominantly Chinese and the Iranian SAM programme only happened because Iran was willing to promise that its tech won't go anywhere. The Russians are unreliable, especially for parts and spares.

I would pick the US for now.

For China, it often means even more strings attached. The JF-17 is predominantly Chinese and the Iranian SAM programme only happened because Iran was willing to promise that its tech won't go anywhere. The Russians are unreliable, especially for parts and spares.

I disagree with you. Whenever China does joint ventures with Pakistan China never does strings attached.

Every Country is a reliable country... as long as you follow their "Opinions" and "Vision".

I disagree with you. Whenever China does joint ventures with Pakistan China never does strings attached.
Every country have "strings attached"...that's the basic "Condition" of Military equipment sales...
Expand your Influence...

They wouldn't have been any JF17 if Pakistan wasn't Pro-China In or Out.

Hasn't Lockheed shut down manufacturing of new f16 in usa and block 70 was just a prototype failed in previous India mrca competition
and even that very assembly line is pending dismental or sale off to India
so how f16 block 70 gonna be made in USA
It is also called "V",BLK-70 or BLK -72.. Apparently it is an enhanced BLK-52, with an AESA radar and new avionics.. and since the demand is quite large for the upgrade.. The US might have restarted producing the framework..

Hasn't Lockheed shut down manufacturing of new f16 in usa and block 70 was just a prototype failed in previous India mrca competition

Bahrain ordred 19 and slovakia 14 F-16​

Mr.clown u are good at talking shit and saying jokes thats all

View attachment 468039
Only found in the 1000 and one night contes..

Just in the mind of the incapable Arab armies...of the NATO Sunni..:rofl::rofl::pop:

poorly incapable algerian air force dont know how to dogfight against old belgian f-16 block 15 :lol::lol:

upload_2018-4-21_15-16-7.png

They've moved the assembly line from the large production facility at Fort Worth, TX, to the smaller facility in the same complex to open the larger one for the F-35. The production is slated to continue until 2020 unless there is a new order large enough to continue the line (which is what they're looking for ATM with a possible deal like this one and some others etc.) and if they do land a good deal, the line will move to South Carolina.

They're still building the Iraqi F-16 blck 52s and completing that order.
Brand new Iraqi F-16D rolled out of the factory line being tested in California just last month.

DYhTt4hW4AA0pBP.jpg

DYhTwYDX0AAKSLU.jpg

Arabs aren't allowed F-35. Only Israel and Japan are allowed F-35. If I were Morocco I go for Gripen E or JF-17 Block 3 which have AESA.

you can start crying

44797792_364600524281313_2204884124974448640_n.jpg

Two bad points. 1. It's still got pitot which makes it look ancient. 2 It had Block 60's IRST deleted so Americans don't pay royalty to UAE which spend 3 billion USD for Block 60 development.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom