What's new

Morocco is close to signing a deal for F-16 block 70

Nice. Mabrouk ya Maghreb. Block 70, depending on how many of those will go well with the 23 or so blk 52s.
One of the few countries still flying the beautiful Mirage F-1.

Moroccan_Mirage_F1CH_7_%28modified%29.jpg

Nice. Mabrouk ya Maghreb. Block 70, depending on how many of those will go well with the 23 or so blk 52s.
One of the few countries still flying the beautiful Mirage F-1.

Moroccan_Mirage_F1CH_7_%28modified%29.jpg
I am not sure, but most likely another 24 +1, to replace their Blk 52 lost over Yemen..
I have heard those Mirage F-1s were upgraded very extensively a few years back, so they might have another decade or so of operational life..

63qU4iW.jpg

dassault-mirage-f1-kuwait-scheme-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-mtl.jpg

Last edited:
Good and I hope after using them 10 years they will resale them to Pakistan...good news for F-16s majnouzzz of PAF.
What will Pakistan do with old although modernized Mirage F-1s.. By that time Pakistan will most likely have some very potent platforms like the SU-35 and Chinese stealth fighters..not to forget the Pakistani own Stealth project..

What will Pakistan do with old although modernized Mirage F-1s.. By that time Pakistan will most likely have some very potent platforms like the SU-35 and Chinese stealth fighters..not to forget the Pakistani own Stealth project..
I am talking about F-16..

I am talking about F-16..
The 10 years extension was meant for the upgraded Mirage F-1s.. The F-16s Block 52 are quite new.. but even in that case.. in 10 years, Pakistan shall have some potent platforms.. at least..I hope..

12-24 F-16V + Upgrade block 52 and maybe second hand tanker​
25 F-16V with upgrade of the 23 Blk 52 to Viper will be best.. the Tanker is important..

Morocco should have 60 F-16V.. it is an optimum number to be a potent airforce, with at east two more tankers and a few AWACS..

Last edited:
For bombing Yemen?

Idiot retards, the same old blocks that West dropped on you cannon fodders, does the job.

BTW, Christiano Ronaldo has good memories of morrocco,

A bad choice, because whatever USA sells, it comes with strings attached.

Morocco should have bought planes from China or Russia.

Atleast no strings attached.

Or better yet should have invested in JF-17 fighter program to make advanced fighter jets indigenously.

For bombing Yemen?

Idiot retards, the same old blocks that West dropped on you cannon fodders, does the job.

BTW, Christiano Ronaldo has good memories of morrocco,

israeli air force have good memories bombing your mercenary and your SAM/UAV in syria with F-16
feelsbadman :lol::lol:

There's no chance for SU-35 to make its way to PAF.
Next big thing for PAF after jF17 is 5th generation fighter, for which development has begun.

A bad choice, because whatever USA sells, it comes with strings attached.

Morocco should have bought planes from China or Russia.

Atleast no strings attached.

Or better yet should have invested in JF-17 fighter program to make advanced fighter jets indigenously.
Morocco wanted the French Rafale, but they were too expansive..now that they went the F-16s way, it is important to add numbers.. BTW Morocco is already buying many systems from China and its first submarine is most likely to be the Russian Amur-1650 With AIP TOT.. I mean they are already diversifying a lot..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom