What's new

More Wealthy Chinese Said to Prepare Exits

Same reason why Chinese members post on Indian/India related thread.

I'll take that as compliment :)

Yeah, you guys are always right, and others are always at fault even when indians strated all these mess first.

A compliment from me! LOLOL.

LOL some people try for a foreign citizenship for purely practical reasons but only a small percentage cut ties / loyalty to China altogether. More ethnic Chinese are actually returning to China nowadays than leaving China.

This is great news for the USA. We welcome Chinese immigration. Chinese immigrants are intelligent, hardworking and peaceful. (Also their food is terrific.) If they are rich, so much the better. The USA will be an even stronger country in the future when the Asian American percentage gets to be equivalent to the Hispanic percentage. Also, it means that our international debt owed to Chinese investors is becoming a domestic debt!!:yahoo:

:usflag::china::usflag::china::usflag:

is there political turmoil in PRC? i didnt hear much about it

economic slowdown was a global phenomenon; if they have money and want to make returns -- then naturally they will follow the money trail. Business is business.

brain drain is a threat though and it's a no-brainer that countries like the US want to retain as many international white collars (who have money to spend) as they can...it suits them

i know a Vietnamese guy in my MBA program whose grasp on English is limited; he fled during the war. His mind works like a machine though. He has a security clearance to work for some govt. defence contractor and believe me 2 years after knowing him i have no bloody idea what is the exact nature of his job.

these countries are looking for foreign wealth; technocrats, engineers, doctors, physicists, you name it.

This is great news for the USA. We welcome Chinese immigration. Chinese immigrants are intelligent, hardworking and peaceful. (Also their food is terrific.) If they are rich, so much the better. The USA will be an even stronger country in the future when the Asian American percentage gets to be equivalent to the Hispanic percentage. Also, it means that our international debt owed to Chinese investors is becoming a domestic debt!!:yahoo:

:usflag::china::usflag::china::usflag:
Ah but when Asian Americans and Hispanic Americans start creating in USA an alternative to Jew / white dominated Hollywood, then your tune will change very quickly :azn:

More? But exactly how many? If 'wealthy' means a net asset of a couple of million USD then I myself is wealthy and so is my social circle. Of all of them, I only know one couple and a friend who bought foreign citizenship. For the couple is their love for travelling, for the friend well he is a paranoid moron who thought the party will collapse, he's a joke among friends because he still lives here and now have to apply for foreign residency every year or so.

For most of us myself included the thought did not even occur, I mean if you are Chinese, why would you want to be anywhere but in China to take part in the miracle of your beloved country's rising from the ashes back to its formal glory, and possibly even farther?

Back
Top Bottom