What's new

More than 5000 post still not elite?

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
I have crossed 5000 post yesterday, I was eagerly waiting for the day. I am still showing as senior member and not elite. I have taken 4 years to get here, mainly because I post selectively. Can anyone help me. I did PM few people but no luck so far.

Dang no one noticed I crossed 5000.

Its 8000 posts for elite..

but congrats for the Big 5 :)

So the goal post is moved, that way I should give up....

Hi,
I have crossed 5000 post yesterday, I was eagerly waiting for the day. I am still showing as senior member and not elite. I have taken 4 years to get here, mainly because I post selectively. Can anyone help me. I did PM few people but no luck so far.

Dang no one noticed I crossed 5000.
Oh man! Why the dickens are you so desperate to get the title of 'Elite'? Are you gonna get a raise? Or get a free ticket to Honolulu? Or a free trip to the ISS aboard the Soyuz? Or be gifted a penthouse in Monaco? :woot:

Relax man! Go have a beer and chill out! (Congrats anyway for breaking the 5000 barrier!)

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

gratz for 5k, I am also around at this forum since several years now, mostly am online 5 days a week for about 8 hours a day, but look at my posts.. :P I also post when needed only.

oh my friend, 5000 posts was back in 2011

It's 8000 since last 1 year I think.. Don't worry about promotion as you are doing better job than some of the Elite members around :lol:

I have spent more than 2 years on this forum but still have not crossed even 3000.

Spark who joined around same time has reached 16000+

and i thought i was posting slow- shame on you- :lol:-

poor soul...:P

BTW i also want to get an honorary elite membership before 8000 posts due to my valuable contributions to PDF....Zakii bhai can u help me....8)

Ki farak painda hai yaar. Congrats on your 5000 though :)

hahahaha..

I had crossed 4000 when the move happened.. Any way Mubarak Ho...

Advice to all.

Post more or less, you will earn the respect of your peers if your posts bring about something positive and are a force for the good in this world. Whatever you speak, make sure its with a purpose - a good one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom