What's new

More than 100 hours later, Kakrapar nuclear leak not fixed

Ban is probably temporary, i do agree with you hes posted quite offensive threads. I myself reported him many times. But it is fact he do post some good threads more than 30 threads got featured.

I support his right to post all social issues. He had been posting issue based threads. We should not be ashamed of discussing ills of our countries.

View attachment 299243

Finally, long time it took for this..

Anti China, Anti Pakistan, Anti India, no sense of what to post, flame bait threads, always spreading negativity.. these are the chief issues with this user..

Its good finally mgmt is banning such users..

This poster just starts thread and once in few months may be comments, if he wishes too..

Was waiting for a long time to see this bastard banned.

The way he used Upper case letters on titles of articles intended to raise the adrenaline in members to start abusive war of words.

The threads he used to create sometimes from crap sources.

He was pretty much a bastardized troll......I hope there is someway to make sure he remains banned.

View attachment 299243

Finally, long time it took for this..

Anti China, Anti Pakistan, Anti India, no sense of what to post, flame bait threads, always spreading negativity.. these are the chief issues with this user..

Its good finally mgmt is banning such users..

This poster just starts thread and once in few months may be comments, if he wishes too..
dont think of it as negative. think of it as critical. if i was the media and i only posted the good stuff and not the bad then im giving you a false sense of happiness. tbh i prefer the negatives as they bring more discussion as opposed to good news as that just results in a d*ck measuring contest and trolling. this poster is particular is an exception as he held no value in the forum. congrats to the mod who banned him.

Just imagine if this had happened in Pakistan God Forbid. We would have live 24/7 coverage by CNN and Fox News lol.

Of all, it should be the Government of Pakistan making a big issue out of this as potentially it got all sorts of risk for people living in Sindh. But Noora is not known to be a strategic thinker, he only sees his personal business interests across the border.

dont think of it as negative. think of it as critical. if i was the media and i only posted the good stuff and not the bad then im giving you a false sense of happiness. tbh i prefer the negatives as they bring more discussion as opposed to good news as that just results in a d*ck measuring contest and trolling. this poster is particular is an exception as he held no value in the forum. congrats to the mod who banned him.

What ever you said has been happening since ages on PDF. you get to hear positive and negative news at the same time. I may not agree that d!ck measuring contest is a result of positive news.

This particular member had become very annoying even to a member like me who hardly ever logs in. The way he uses upper case letters to sensationalize the news, the way he keeps posting around a dozen news stuff everyday and contributes nothing? I never understood why was this allowed for so long by the mods.

We get to read news everyday from different sources, I'm not looking for news, I'm looking for members who can provide insights and share knowledge on this forum. And there are plenty of members who know what they are talking about (many a times they know more than news reporters and editors). But this low life wasn't in any way deserved to be on this forum. I hope he is banned forever...

Last edited:
Is it a municipality tap to close the leak as it is? It is a Nuclear reactor system for heaven's sake.
But I still feel 100 hours is little bit too much. The reaction time should be 24-48 hours.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom