What's new

More than 1 lakh Muslims clerics sign fatwa against terrorism in Bangladesh

Please, @warrantofficer , get a grip. Get yourself sorted. These posts are just irritating.
Tell that joker first. He is annoying.

ISIS supporter spotted :o:
When anytruth goes against Awami dalal like you ,must be jaamat shibir or isis. What's new?

India is a matured country they can perfectly assess the situation and play with the tune. Something to learn. So all the opportunities come towards them and their opponents recklessly throw freebies towards them and they happily grab them. For example seeing AL in power India act accordingly. But they want BNP/JI in power. BNP/JI are killers of people of BD, they divide the country and bunch of idiots. So India treat BNP as slaves. For example BD is getting rid of JI terrorist portion. But India harbouring terrorist JI/JMB in their country and allowing them to attack in BD. So that BD always seeks their help to fight terrorism and they can always act like perfect bandhu.

This youtube video shows what kind of a dumbass you are.

When anytruth goes against Awami dalal like you ,must be jaamat shibir or isis. What's new?
nah, you are ISIS supporter not jamat shibir because you are extreme. Just because it comes from not your favorite ppl, you don't want to accept it even though it is good thing. It is really opposite of what Islam teaches and only matches with ISIS type ppl.

nah, you are ISIS supporter not jamat shibir because you are extreme. Just because it comes from not your favorite ppl, you don't want to accept it even though it is good thing. It is really opposite of what Islam teaches and only matches with ISIS type ppl.
You support the fatwa as I said I believe in constitutional laws.How I am a is supporter then?I seriously doubt your mental health. Pagol public

You support the fatwa as I said I believe in constitutional laws.How I am a is supporter then?I seriously doubt your mental health. Pagol public
ur statement and logic clash with each other, which is unique and weird,i think your avatar is perfect description of your personality :lol:

Back
Top Bottom