What's new

More militants sighted in area where twin attacks happened

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jammu: A group of militants has been reportedly sighted at Diyalachak near Hiranagar border in Jammu and Kashmir, sources said.

It was in this area that the audacious twin attacks on a police station and an Army camp were reported on Thursday, killing 10 people.

A police team has cordoned off the area and launched a search operation at and around a government school where the militants are said to have been sighted.

While there has not been any report of firing so far, locals in the area have claimed they saw the militants and informed the police.

On Thursday, three terrorists, believed to have crossed over the border hours before they struck, attacked a police station in Hiranagar, killed four cops and two others. They then attacked the camp of the 16th Cavalry armoured corp unit and shot dead four Armymen including a Leiutenant Colonel.

The twin attacks came a day before the India-US dialogue on in Washington DC, in which President Barack Obama said there is worldwide terror threat from Pakistan-based groups.
Jammu and Kashmir: More militants sighted in area where twin attacks happened | NDTV.com

While there has not been any report of firing so far, locals in the area have claimed they saw the militants and informed the police.
@Zarvan:

Why did the local kashmiris inform the police, instead of helping the militants? I thought that the militants came from Pakistan to help the locals, right? Same thing happened when 130 SSG commandoes were airdropped in 1965, and most of them didn't make it back alive - the locals led them to the local police station. LOL.

I don't know when these poor brainwashed jehadis from across the border will realize that nobody wants them here. Not the local kashmiris, nobody. Their masters get Saudi money for training and sending them to certain death. Jehad is a lucrative business for them, as long as there is a steady supply of idiotic young men who become cannon fodder.

Many of them will be killed by the Indian security forces including Kashmiri policemen, and a few may succeed in making life miserable for kashmiris, in a terror attack. But not an inch of Indian Kashmir will be lost. If they haven't learnt this in 67 years, then god help them, because kashmiris won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan:

Why did the local kashmiris inform the police, instead of helping the militants? I thought that the militants came from Pakistan to help the locals, right? Same thing happened when 130 SSG commandoes were airdropped in 1965, and most of them didn't make it back alive - the locals led them to the local police station. LOL.

I don't know when these poor brainwashed jehadis from across the border will realize that nobody wants them here. Not the local kashmiris, nobody. Their masters get Saudi money for training and sending them to certain death. Jehad is a lucrative business for them, as long as there is a steady supply of idiotic young men who become cannon fodder.

Many of them will be killed by the Indian security forces including Kashmiri policemen, and a few may succeed in making life miserable for kashmiris, in a terror attack. But not an inch of Indian Kashmir will be lost. If they haven't learnt this in 67 years, then god help them, because kashmiris won't.

Those locals were paid watchers for police. But they wear simple clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jammu: A group of militants has been reportedly sighted at Diyalachak near Hiranagar border in Jammu and Kashmir, sources said.

It was in this area that the audacious twin attacks on a police station and an Army camp were reported on Thursday, killing 10 people.

A police team has cordoned off the area and launched a search operation at and around a government school where the militants are said to have been sighted.

On Thursday, three terrorists, believed to have crossed over the border hours before they struck, attacked a police station in Hiranagar, killed four cops and two others. They then attacked the camp of the 16th Cavalry armoured corp unit and shot dead four Armymen including a Leiutenant Colonel.

The twin attacks came a day before the India-US dialogue on in Washington DC, in which President Barack Obama said there is worldwide terror threat from Pakistan-based groups.
Jammu and Kashmir: More militants sighted in area where twin attacks happened | NDTV.com

I think India should take serious notice of its internal situation that is worst since its independence. As Bengal regions of India are looking to unite with Bangladesh.....

Also due to poverty and negligence people don't want to remain part of India....

I think India should take serious notice of its internal situation that is worst since its independence. As Bengal regions of India are looking to unite with Bangladesh.....

Also due to poverty and negligence people don't want to remain part of India....

Why would Hindus want to merge with an Islamic country? Could you please elaborate and provide a ssource for your claims?

Actually India is richer than any time since its independence.

And no, the internal situation is not half as bad as the 80s, when the pak instigated Kashmir insurgency and Punjab insurgency were in full swing, threatening to dismember the nation. Even sections of the army were ready to mutiny back then. But a decade of fantastic counter insurgency and counter jeehad put an end to all that nonsense, and Punjab is one of the best performing states in India, and Kashmir is more peaceful than any part of the country that instigated terrorism there.

BTW India also happens to be richer than most of its neighbours, with the exception of China and Sri lanka (per capita). Despite the taunts on poverty by Pakistanis who mistakenly believe that their country is richer, just like they mistakenly believe that Indian kashmiris are all yearning to join that godforsaken pureland.

As for Bengalis wanting to join Bangladesh - LOL, no comments. That is as true as the argentinian flag you sport.

And today Moon will be of Green color..

Who leaked out this secret information to you? :ashamed:

who told you bengal want's to align with bangaladesh ? LMAO ! West Bengal dadas consider the BD as totally illiterate and ****** people ! They look down upon them as petty workers and not much more. To them it is as if the BDians have skipped one stage of evolution itself !

Now this may sound like insult but believe me its the ground reality. We all know BD have some real smart people in the academia but the perception among the West Bengalis are that only and in particular Kolkata !

Those locals were paid watchers for police. But they wear simple clothes.

jihads are came for money. they fight for money even in Afghanistan. they are just mercenaries;

Hope every single one of them will be hunted down ...... :agree:

Back
Top Bottom