What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sum up your points of contention. I don't have the time to read the fluff, as much as I understand that you want to impress me with your Angreji.
What do you think you just read there? But then again you have time to curse people rather than trying to comprehend things. Read a few pages from this thread and then answer me. I have better things to do than impress Mullah-kind with the lingua franca, the radicalized extremists that consider most worldly things haram and suddenly find themselves with an Internet connection to argue on the west inventions.

This ayat is for covering face and whole world knows it including those who say it's not compulsory. They still say it's preffered and Hazrat AYESHA RA and all the women in time of RASOOL SAW after this ayat used to cover their entire body including face because they knew more than you.
Lol

Answer the question, Zarvan. Your stupidity is interesting but its getting boring. Do you have any answer or would you continue typing the same for another hundred-two hundred pages?

The question was, if the word used Jilbab refers to a face cover, why does a google image search reveals nothing even remotely close?

Were they forced at gun point to model for these brands if not than no one should have issues with what they do
In Islamic state this is not allowed and ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW has told Muslims when you see something evil stop it by your hand if to afraid than talk against it and even too afraid to do it than think bad about it in your heart and that is weakest form of Iman

Why do you think you just read there? But then again you have time to curse people rather than trying to comprehend things. Read a few pages from this thread and then answer me. I have better things to do than impress Mullah-kind with the lingua franca, the hyper-conservatives that consider most worldly things haram and suddenly find themselves with an Internet connection.

Lol

Answer the question, Zarvan. Your stupidity is interesting but its getting boring. Do you have any answer or would you continue typing the same for another hundred-two hundred pages?
I have answered all your lies and pathetic disgusting points and I have answree them from Quran and Sunnah but evil and those involved in Haram always come up with shameful excuses

Check the Gul Ahmed banner carefully, the model's chest is semi-exposed in it. Do you find this type of display appropriate? If you do, then something is wrong with your mindset, assuming that you are a Muslim.
Why are yiu staring at her chest?

And if they were, what would you have to say?

Be honest with me. If your sister wanted to one of these advertisements, would you be okay with it?

And If you say yes, can I get her phone number?

It's not like I am holding a gun to her head, so you should have no issues.
You will not be allowed to personally target people. Use better analogies or rephrase. Your thought patterns are extremely disgusting.

@Jango Please see this filth out.

Zarvan, you are using the word haram incorrectly. They are munafaq or hypocrites.

Inki bhenay ya Ma'ay hoti toh pir ghairat aur Islam ke barein mein rohnay lag jatay, magar ghair aurat ke bharay mein ye liberal ho ja te hain.

They are dogs and have no respect for women, ghairat, or Islam in general.
your kind enslaves women in shuttle burkas and maaries them off at young age like they are a burden

Why are yiu staring at her chest?
I am not spending time staring at her chest. I am reading posts in this thread, noticed the Gul Ahmed banner and then pointed it out to the liberals to determine their responses. Not surprisingly, they found the Gul Ahmed banner acceptable, and then they quote versus of the Holy Quran to others/critics to address their arguments and enlighten them about ground realities of Islam. Ironic.

In Islamic state this is not allowed and ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW has told Muslims when you see something evil stop it by your hand if to afraid than talk against it and even too afraid to do it than think bad about it in your heart and that is weakest form of Iman

I have answered all your lies and pathetic disgusting points and I have answree them from Quran and Sunnah but evil and those involved in Haram always come up with shameful excuses
so badically you wantan isis like state in Pakistan

Check the Gul Ahmed banner carefully, the model's chest is semi-exposed in it. Do you find this type of display appropriate? If you do, then something is wrong with your mindset, assuming that you are a Muslim.
its passed by GOP and so no tom herry mullah has right to touch it

Hypocrites used to tease Muslim women so ALLAH first condemned the hypocrites and than told women to cover themselves up including face and Hazrat AYESHA RA said after this ayat no women used to go out except her body including face covered and than ALLAH has said if hypocrites even then don't stop than sever punishment awaits for them in both in Dunya and here aftet
It was a time when Jews (primarily) and hypocrites were hell-bent on harming Muslims and their favorite target was Muslim women for they were vulnerable. Situation was so grave that even one Muslim woman was raped. It was all happening during dawn and dusk, two times when women use to go out to answer the call of nature. When Jews were prosecuted that used to say, O well, it was dark and we did not recognize them, we thought they belonged to our tribes, or were our slaves girls etc. Such were the circumstances when these ayahs came.

Please note down, orders are not general but for specific times, dusk and dawn and in a situation where Jews were stalking on Muslim women.

Now, I'll explain the four ayahs one by one:

58.JPG

And those who harm (yu'zoona) momins and mominaat without any reason have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin.

Basically, Allah is warning the Jews and hypocrites for slandering and harming Muslims. Next Allah says ...

59.JPG

So O Prophet (PBUH), tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

So basically Allah is asking the Prophet (PBUH) to ask Muslim women to cover themselves such that thry can be recognized in relatively dark times of dusk and dawn so that Jews and hypocrites would no longer be able to give the excuse that they did not recognize them. Next Allah says ...

60.JPG

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

That even after taking the precautionary measures described in earlier ayah, if the hypocrites and Jews do not stop from causing harm to Muslim women, Allah will order the Muslims to punish them. Next Allah say ...

61.JPG

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

And the punishment will be to kill them wherever they are found.

Now if we read ayah from 58 to 61, it is very clear that Muslim women are asked to cover themselves up (no mention of face, head, hairs, veil and Arabic has words for all these articles BTW) so that the Jews or hypocrites who were finding excuses to harm them, while they go out in secluded places to answer the call of nature, could no longer be able to do that. Even after that, if they continued to harm Muslims, Allah will order Muslims to punish them with death.

That is all and Mullah have made a mountain out of a molehill.

what is haram hahahaha your religion said its haram you can't impose on planet earth everything of your religion . its great muslims and no more super power or ruling the earth or else it was like jungle law .

I want state based on Quran and Sunnah. This ad crap is not allowed in Quran and Sunnah
and you will dream it more 30 years before you die . world is not gonna back 1400 years ago iron age it will go ahead more and more religions will sit behind one day and world will move ahead light years ahead .

It was a time when Jews (primarily) and hypocrites were hell-bent on harming Muslims and their favorite target was Muslim women for they were vulnerable. Situation was so grave that even one Muslim woman was raped. It was all happening during dawn and dusk, two times when women use to go out to answer the call of nature. When Jews were prosecuted that used to say, O well, it was dark and we did not recognize them, we thought they belonged to our tribes, or were our slaves girls etc. Such were the circumstances when these ayahs came.

Please note down, orders are not general but for specific times, dusk and dawn and in a situation where Jews were stalking on Muslim women.

Now, I'll explain the 5 ayahs one by one:

View attachment 240436

And those who harm (yu'zoona) momins and mominaat without any reason have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin.

Basically, Allah is warning the Jews and hypocrites for slandering and harming Muslims. Next Allah says ...

View attachment 240438

So O Prophet (PBUH), tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

So basically Allah is asking the Prophet (PBUH) to ask Muslim women to cover themselves such that thry can be recognized in relatively dark times of dusk and dawn so that Jews and hypocrites would no longer be able to give the excuse that they did not recognize them. Next Allah says ...

View attachment 240441

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

That even after taking the precautionary measures described in earlier ayah, if the hypocrites and Jews do not stop from causing harm to Muslim women, Allah will order the Muslims to punish them. Next Allah say ...

View attachment 240443

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

And the punishment will be to kill them wherever they are found.

Now if we read ayah from 58 to 61, it is very clear that Muslim women are asked to cover themselves up (no mention of face, head, hairs, veil and Arabic has words for all these articles BTW) so that that Jews or hypocrites who were finding excuse to harm them, while they go out in secluded places to answer the call of nature, could no longer be able to do that. Even after that, if they continued to harm Muslims, Allah will order Muslims to punish them with death.

That is all and Mullah have made a mountain out of a molehill.
The orders are General not for specific time that is this order was followed all women all the time in life of RASOOL SAW and after in time of Sahabas as well and agree upon by all the scholars.

GOP commits corruption as well. I guess, corruption is also ok.
yes as we all know every pakistani involved in corruption once or more in his life ask yourself sir .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom