What's new

Moody's upgrades India's rating citing government reforms

DO7LRcEU8AEOpRR.jpg

as you sow so shall you reap , these farmers live like animals produce kids at high rates regardless of that fact that they are poor , they never try to educate themselves , they never change , they still p r e f e r believing the centuries old traditions and way of life , i have no sympathy for such illiterate cowards living life like a nomad . although i feel sad about their state of being as they reject change and prosperity due to illiteracy .

https://m.economictimes.com/news/ec...nckw.0&utm_referrer=https://www.google.co.in/

Economy is not out of woods despite rating upgrade: Former PM Manmohan Singh
manmohan singh was a third grade PM of Bharat as he was a party to scams and loot of national wealth . he is just a shameless spineless khangressi .
economy will come on track with a bang , just wait for 2 more quarters :-)toast_sign: i am impressed with the timings of the surgery performed by the government viz a viz economic reforms as she will be healthy and robust before 2019 general elections facilitating another thumping victory for BJP )

as you sow so shall you reap , these farmers live like animals produce kids at high rates regardless of that fact that they are poor , they never try to educate themselves , they never change , they still p r e f e r believing the centuries old traditions and way of life , i have no sympathy for such illiterate cowards living life like a nomad . although i feel sad about their state of being as they reject change and prosperity due to illiteracy .

manmohan singh was a third grade PM of Bharat as he was a party to scams and loot of national wealth . he is just a shameless spineless khangressi .
economy will come on track with a bang , just wait for 2 more quarters :-)toast_sign: i am impressed with the timings of the surgery performed by the government viz a viz economic reforms as she will be healthy and robust before 2019 general elections facilitating another thumping victory for BJP )
Have some respect to farmers not all of them

Back
Top Bottom