What's new

Monks in Myanmar have drafted a law that would make illegal marriage betwee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are supporting genocide of Muslim in Burma on PDF, if it was any other civilized site, garbage like you would be banned.

You people need to leave this site and find some garbage site where you can be accepted as the internet garbage you are

There is a problem with your comprehension and you seriously need some education. Noone has supported genocide. But yes, many of us support the marriage restrictions.

Dont get so worked up.. might bust an artery...:D

So people on receiving end are extremist cause they are Muslim and aggressors are civilized cause they are Buddhist.

Both are extremists,beside isn't interfaith marriage prohibited in Islam?if yes,then these guys are doing you a favor.

Islamic countries don't allow marriages between muslims and non-muslims, unless the non-muslim converts to Islam. ?

You have comprehension issues?? You mentioned PDF. I can see u are in Germany.

You were insulting entire Muslims in your earlier post here which is obviously against the PDF rules just as is would be insulting entire Hindus under any BS generalization.

but what are you doing here among what you call cancer? Why don't you just fück off and move your a§§ to some Cow-Urine smelling site?

You were insulting entire Muslims in your earlier post here which is obviously against the PDF rules just as is would be insulting entire Hindus under any BS generalization.

but what are you doing here among what you call cancer? Why don't you just fück off and move your *** to some Cow-Urine smelling site?

Your comprehension deficiencies are glaring. Did I call Islam a cancer?? Read it again. And if english is not your strong point, brush it up.

I have said that infinite growth is not natural, and no religion should aspire to it.

but what are you doing here among what you call cancer? Why don't you just fück off and move your a§§ to some Cow-Urine smelling site?
Aha i see that's productive.

Marriage is not a problem, the buddist are just desperatly trying to stop their girls converting to islam and marrying.

The Muslims of burma however are innocent, poor and being treated like dirt and have been so for a long time.

Hindu's automatically support this oppression

Personally my message is simple, of course hindu's support this oppression this is what an enemy does & they are an enemy.

BUT I see no reason why Muslims considering we control so many area's and countries of the world should then show even a shred of mercy to e.g Buddists or Hindus etc

Your comprehension deficiencies are glaring. Did I call Islam a cancer?? Read it again. And if english is not your strong point, brush it up.

I have said that infinite growth is not natural, and no religion should aspire to it.

OK, so were just against 'infinite growth'...

Well done Myanmar.:yahoo: Someone needs to curb the appetite of certain religions for infinite growth.

In nature, infinite growth is called cancer.

Now if one was to talk about certain religions appetite for growth India would be perfect start as nearly a billion Hindus live in India .There are over a billion Muslim in the world of every skin color.clearly one can see who is trying to expand BY HUMPING ITS WAY OR OTHER BY SPREADING ITS MESSAGE THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.

Well done Myanmar.:yahoo: Someone needs to curb the appetite of certain religions for infinite growth.

In nature, infinite growth is called cancer.

what is Mynamar like, a drop in the ocean. What is India, an ocean of people, you should wait for this celebration when India does it...never!!

Now if one was to talk about certain religions appetite for growth India would be perfect start as nearly a billion Hindus live in India .There are over a billion Muslim in the world of every skin color.clearly one can see who is trying to expand BY HUMPING ITS WAY OR OTHER BY SPREADING ITS MESSAGE THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.

Who is humping more is represented by data about birth rate not by your empty rants, In India we allow you muslims to have average birth rate of 3.5 , while India's own total average birth rate is 2.45 so ,it's clear that who wana hump thei way to increase their followers.

This thread is a fine example of how imperialist supremacist religions with fanatical followers behave. When in majority such laws are present in most of their countries, but when in minority this now is somehow ''oppression''.

This law is absurd, its like saying Lord of the Rings fanclub guys can not date anyone from Harry Potter fanclub. But the hypocricy of religious nutjobs is indeed very very plain to see.

One thing is proven in this thread that Indians and Pakistanis don't need any of their mutual issues to fight over they can easily fight over issues of other countries which has hardly anything to do with both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom