What's new

Monks in Myanmar have drafted a law that would make illegal marriage betwee

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 or so people have died in Myanmar, and more than 100,000 have died in Syria, which ones a genocide?

100 or so?- are you sure?-
For me 100 or 10000000000000000 people- Both are genocide-

So indians supporting this?-
I hope the law is followed by every Buddhist in the world-
So no more Budhis for hindus aswell- Enjoy-

There is no great difference between the Dharmic Religions.
People are not opposed to marrying another of the Dharmic religions in most cases..the core values of all Dharmic Religions are the same.

and no, there is no genocide going on in Myanmar. There are a few riots, that is all. Pakistani's morphing pics on photoshop and spreading them on internet does not a genocide make.

100 or so?- are you sure?-
For me 100 or 10000000000000000 people- Both are genocide-

Well a lot of Muslims are supporting Assad and a lot of supporting the massacre by FSA, so is it safe to say that Muslims are the most sick people on this earth, according @A.Rafay 's logic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why the hell are you commenting on that? :laugh:

I m commenting as a poster.. You made a statement that such comments cannot come on PDF. So are you in Pakistan the guardians of all muslims in the world.

How is banning and supporting the ban on Buddhist-Muslim marriage a genocide? Isn't that what Islam says as well? Marriage between a Momin and a Kaffir is illegal? :what:

Yes, it is illegal, but you guys specially hindus support the killings of muslims in Myanmar.

Why get too agitated on it? Isnt Asian history full of genocidal episodes ... we also know who the perpetrators were .

As I said, introspection is painful, but essential is you want to grow up. Cowboy fantasies are good only till you dont get shot.

So you believe genocide is wrong unless you are in a position to do it yourself- thats sick mentality to be honest-
while we do introspection- you start your own spree of genocide- Sorry not gona happen-
and
In context what cowboy fantasies you are referring to?- Marriage to a Budhi?- Lol
do you have a twisted understanding of a subject along with a twisted mind aswell?

I m commenting as a poster.. You made a statement that such comments cannot come on PDF. So are you in Pakistan the guardians of all muslims in the world.

Why you are concerned about my location, whether or not I am in Pakistan

Well their country, their rule. People there should settle this rohingya's issue without violence.

Whichever side the evil yindoos support !!!!

why would a evil yindoos support a genocide or such derogatory laws?-

Yes, it is illegal, but you guys specially hindus support the killings of muslims in Myanmar.

if we really wanted Muslims killed in Myanmar why the hell would we be granting them refuge in India :hitwall:

Some member joined a Pakistani site and started supporting genocide of Muslims? And you think there is nothing fundamentally wrong with that.

People please take note of this and his mentality. And Remember it. Thanks.

By the post reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom