What's new

Monkey's Invade Indian (Chennai) Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stupid low IQ people dont even eat their cows which in turn destroy their crops .But here in pakistan they taste so better with rice :)Their Religion is a mental disorder
images
hehehe... cow khao, goat khao, ghoda, bakri, suar, murgi, murga, bhains,insan, sab khao.... ur IQ will cross 500+ ....:lol:

Yes really. The Greek, Victorian, and English women were all fat in that video.

i remember those "parts" with such fondness...

Which is understandable since they were birthing more children and had no way to exercise. Women of today in the west at least have no reason to be in such shape when they are not mothering children and also have access to plenty of gyms.

uff.. you are being frustrating... it wasn't about "birthing more children" or about not appearing poor or other such modern western theories.

the chubby ladies ( voluptuous ) were considered aesthetically pleasing... my reaction on seeing the plump ones is getting hot in the face... same for the renaissance and other times.

uff.. you are being frustrating... it wasn't about "birthing more children" or about not appearing poor or other such modern western theories.

the chubby ladies ( voluptuous ) were considered aesthetically pleasing... my reaction on seeing the plump ones is getting hot in the face... same for the renaissance and other times.

Show me a picture of what you mean by plump.

Blowing yourself up is not normal but how a red dot on your forehead is not normal ? Why is that insultful for you ?
nope its not insulting... there is a scientific reason to it.... but i am sure 500+ IQ people will not get it...:lol:

Let me guess that red dot on your head connects you to india,s strategic air command control center from where you can launch nukes on pakistan :lol:
let me guess... ur burka head is incapable of processing the litte info with ur 500+ iq brain...:lol:

Yeah I got it about a year ago. LOL what Indian bhabi? :sick::bad:

Yaaar waisee aik cheeez tou bataaa; how the heck can you New Yorkers be powered up for the entire day on just a bagel and a cup of coffee ? :argh:

I'd go nuts with so little food and yet my cousin works from 9 to 5 without a lunch break (interns are slaves) with just those two things in the morning ! :o:

Yaaar waisee aik cheeez tou bataaa; how the heck can you New Yorkers be powered up for the entire day on just a bagel and a cup of coffee ? :argh:

I'd go nuts with so little food and yet my cousin works from 9 to 5 without a lunch break (interns are slaves) with just those two things in the morning ! :o:

I am my own boss so I go out and grab whatever I want whenever I get tired.

I am my own boss so I go out and grab whatever I want whenever I get tired.

So you're the prick who makes us Interns slave off by bringing you coffee or getting that photocopied etc ! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom