What's new

Molana Fazal ur Rehman Press Conference | Itni Buzdil Haqomat nahi dekhi

If I was him, I would be very worried.

Shareefs have stabbed him in his back.

Last time Shareefs stabbed Nawab-Zada Nasrullah Khan. This time him.

ھر گھر سے فضلو نکلے گا
تم کتنے فضلو واڑو گے

Nothing but face-saving statements to cover his misjudgments.

حکومت تو بہت بزدل گزری ہیں صاحب پر آپ کبھی اپوزیشن میں نہیں رہے

I started to dislike him and have no respect for this person especially since when MMA was about to be inaugurated; this man was jumping all over the room with a ignorant yet very mean kind of face that they will only join MMA if he is being announced the member for Prime Minister. There are few more accounts of his unethical yet corrupt conduct. He is now merely seeking attention... offer him couple of seats & banglow No. 22 then see the so-called fundamentals dying a compromising death.

Nothing but face-saving statements to cover his misjudgments.

He still owes couple of 4x4 Pajeros to the State... .being reported as stolen and then Men found them being repainted and utilized without number plates in areas of D.I Khan.... a story from the past... let alone diesel permits, land encroachments and receiving gifts in lieu of illegal support & misusing public trust. Lastly, choose to boycott Pakistan Independence day and now the day of Kashmir Black Day.. not to forget that how he reaped all the Kashmiri fund released to him being In-charge of Kashmir Committee for almost ten years.

The reason of him talking foul & playing victim card is that there are reports of Afghan sabotage force/TTP/HuA are participating in the so-called March and there is probability of unrest and that seems to be his design, therefore, he keeps threatening that any thing can be happened if he is stopped or JUI-F will fight as there will be war in the Country. His language is pretty much evident as what he is up-to. The Fazal family is out of Parliament/Assembly/Sarkari Houses & Cars etc therefore, such march.

The way PM Imran Khan screams and cries during lectures and press conferences, I imagine him as a political molvi. He just say anything and everything out of the blue, nothing coherent, pulls figures out of thin air, makes crazy announcements and promises and then does a u-turn on them.

He's just a cheap version of Donald Trump.

The way PM Imran Khan screams and cries during lectures and press conferences, I imagine him as a political molvi. He just say anything and everything out of the blue, nothing coherent, pulls figures out of thin air, makes crazy announcements and promises and then does a u-turn on them.

He's just a cheap version of Donald Trump.
No body cares what you think so you can cry too :D. He is Prime minister of pakistan what are you? Ghulaam patwari

Back
Top Bottom