What's new

Mods, why have you locked my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniPacifist

Reaction score
When I try to reply, in the Kashmir thread, that I created, the following message pops up :

PakistaniPacifist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyways, I hope this is resolved, asap! Thank you!

Guess the mods have moved into the Kashmir section, you & I don't get to post there. Probably because we are both "immature", mature ones being guys who post 2000 posts in no time & become senior members which grants them entry. Funny logic that, I would have thought that people who post sparingly but have some standards would atleast be considered as mature as those who can actually post 50 in a day but never have any thing significant to say.

I didn't even have access as a senior member to the Kashmir section. I don't know why.

That's surprising, Bilal! Appreciate the replies, lads, probably sign on later in the day or most likely, tomorrow, as Fajr time is fast approaching and I need to hit the shower and get some rest!

Btw, Bilal, how far is Washington from NJ? I'm only asking because Amir's fighting there, next week, you should try and go down, be a good trip, plus give the brother some support!

That's surprising, Bilal! Appreciate the replies, lads, probably sign on later in the day or most likely, tomorrow, as Fajr time is fast approaching and I need to hit the shower and get some rest!

Btw, Bilal, how far is Washington from NJ? I'm only asking because Amir's fighting there, next week, you should try and go down, be a good trip, plus give the brother some support!

Oh, I didn't know that. Where I'm from (I'm closer to New York city than other parts of NJ), it's about four hours from here. Thanks for letting me know.

You need to be a senior member to post in that section (2000 posts plus a certain amount of time (I think one year))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom