What's new

Modi’s visit: Indian helicopters damage several houses in Sri Lanka, one injured.

Where ever he goes its problems.he came in pakistan once on very short private visit and the same time pakistan experienced an Earthquake.:enjoy:

Where ever he goes its problems.he came in pakistan once on very short private visit and the same time pakistan experienced an Earthquake.:enjoy:

Ah these Indian are so pathetic. Building hospital in Srilanka for Tamils of Indian origin when Tamils and other Indians are shitting on the road.

It was hafiz saeed's fart that created the earth quake.

Tamil Nadu's GDP is higher than Pakistan- they are one of the richest states in India-

I knew one you Indian was going to jump up and say that but being the richest state in India doesn't say much. Srilanka has a higher GDP per capita than this rich state and Pakistan is revising it's GDP calculations to more accurately reflect the economy and will surpass the gdp of tamil nadu to get close to $ 350 billion

I can feel the pain India is causing ;) ...we will keep on doing it..... you can use burnol it will give some relief ;)
Only tamils and Indian muppet government cared and might be happy.

IMG_8835-600x610.jpg

I knew one you Indian was going to jump up and say that but being the richest state in India doesn't say much. Srilanka has a higher GDP per capita than this rich state and Pakistan is revising it's GDP calculations to more accurately reflect the economy and will surpass the gdp of tamil nadu to get close to $ 350 billion

I didn't say richest state- I said one of the richest, there are richer states- Congratulations on reaching Tamil Nadu level- Srilanka has lots of catching up to do-

Not alone humans, even Helicopters can be cured by a liberal mixture of Cow dung and cow urine as now it is the case with India under RSS rule. In RSS India helicopters fly on gobar gomoottra.

India is such a curse to the region. Death and destruction follow wherever they go.

Back
Top Bottom