What's new

Modi's Russia visit

Bhai Modi does not let anyone take centre stage.
What do you know about Modi? Please confirm before reaching any decision.

Bhai understanding body language is an instinct every human has. If you dont have then you are useless.

@waz sir, the subject of topic was proved false so it will now just proved to be a field for some troll wars.
@Stephen Cohen @dadeechi @sathya @Tuchha @anant_s @Thəorətic Muslim @H.B. @Sankpal @Kaniska
Stop replying thread, deals were done and thread is false.
@khakhi_chaddi
I'm telling you yaar, please delete this, otherwise it will suffer badly. :D
You should have understood what I'm saying. :D

All bullshit agreements.
No defence deal.

Bhai joint conference over. No defence deal mentioned in it. And there is cultural program now. Modi flies back home in night. Use your brain.

Are you Mr Vladimir Putin 's secretary or Govt of India official

NO you are just a FALSE flagger

@dadeechi @khakhi_chaddi Wait guys.Don't need to be desperate. S400 defense pact has already been signed.Lots of thing you would get to know in coming months.You guys are nowhere near to mock those guys..They know what they are doing..

Modi was supposed to sign following deals with Russia.

1. Kamov Helicopters.
2. S-400
3. Pak-Fa
4. Frigates
5. Nuclear submarine.

Value of deals was to be more than 10 billion dollars.

Joint press conference ended. Not a single deal signed.

Seems like Russia is miffed with Modi's shift to western countries. Body language between Putin & Modi was awkward.
1- KA-226T deal signed, to be manufactured in India
2- S-400 cleared by DAC a few days ago, now has to be cleared by CCS, it was never going to be signed during this trip
3- Agreed, no clarity on FGFA given.
4- Reliance signed an agremeent to produce 4 frigates for the IN yesterday
5- Agreed, nothing confirmed on this front but talks ongoing.

The Russian cold made Modi a little under the weather. People want to make a mountain out of a molehill :P all because media elements hyper-ventilated about the exact scope of this trip AS USUAL.

Take it easy everyone and listen to this great song:

You can almost feel the mind numbing frostbite of Russian winter!

1- KA-226T deal signed, to be manufactured in India
2- S-400 cleared by DAC a few days ago, now has to be cleared by CCS, it was never going to be signed during this trip
3- Agreed, no clarity on FGFA given.
4- Reliance signed an agremeent to produce 4 frigates for the IN yesterday
5- Agreed, nothing confirmed on this front but talks ongoing.
to be honest number 1 made my day...to me just this deal made the visit a success...

to be honest number 1 made my day...to me just this deal made the visit a success...
This was certainly the most pressing requirement, but had the other deals (with Reliance and such) not been signed this trip would have been a bit of a dissapointment. That said I would have liked some clarity on the FGFA.

Back
Top Bottom