What's new

Modi's plan on replacing Russia with West is on Track

PurpleStone

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
When Modi became PM in 2014, he had set out the goal of replacing Russia with the West for all Indian defense imports.

As of now the plan is going very strong and he has been very successful

Major deals cancelled with Russia
===================
1) FGFA
2) Super Sukoi
3) S-400

upload_2018-5-21_20-19-33.png

When Modi became PM in 2014, he had set out the goal of replacing Russia with the West for all Indian defense imports.

===================
1) FGFA
2) Super Sukoi
3) S-400

View attachment 475751
If you are an Indian you should know one man cannot run our country.there are checks and balances ,that's the reason which ever party forms the govt policies don't change much specially external ones
Who told you the deals are cancelled

If you are an Indian you should know one man cannot run our country.there are checks and balances ,that's the reason which ever party forms the govt policies don't change much specially external ones
Who told you the deals are cancelled

Tell me more about checks and balances... Modi runs the show. Rest are all rubber stamps.

Tell me more about checks and balances... Modi runs the show. Rest are all rubber stamps.
I was expecting the question,if you are an Indian and studied in India you would have known.
You have started a thread based on assumtions.

Modi is not popular but notoriously infamous.
Infamous and yet gets votes something is not right

I was expecting the question,if you are an Indian and studied in India you would have known.
You have started a thread based on assumtions.

Not only have I studied in the school, more importantly I have studied much more outside the school.

Your age is most likely less than my experience.

Infamous and yet gets votes something is not right

You still have a long way before you understand Indian politics.

Not only have I studied in the school, more importantly I have studied much more outside the school.

Your age is most likely less than my experience.

You still have a long way before you understand Indian politics.
I might have a long way to understand Indian politics but if you don't understand anyone who gets the majority rules India then you have the whole way to understand Indian politics.
I may hate him but I have to live with it for the next 5 years without cribbing about it and so should you if are an Indian

===================
1) FGFA
2) Super Sukoi
3) S-400

View attachment 475751

Sorry mate... I don't hide behind false flag.
So no comments on propaganda...

Back
Top Bottom