What's new

Modi tops worlds top 10 criminals list; Justice served

Albatross

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
modi the butcher.jpg

As per Google it happens when the word criminal is used while referring to someone .. No matter how much people here defend him he is a hardcore criminal responsible for killing thousands of innocent Muslims..

Google is 'sorry' that his face appears when you search for criminals.
But Poor google can't do anything to change it..

Attachments

• 1433596806854.jpg
    1433596806854.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 55
Imagine how many Indians are evil to have voted for him :o:

It's not about Indians being evil it's just that they are illiterate and masses needs to be educated to see what's best for them but I hope situation will improve as education improves.

It's not about Indians being evil it's just that they are illiterate and masses needs to be educated to see what's best for them but I hope situation will improve as education improves.

4,240,643 illiterate followers in twitter with weekly growth of 6.77 per cent, monthly increase of 12.22 per cent and quarterly growth of 24.26 per cent, interesting !

You should really clear your head and look at issues from a fresh face. He got majority of the votes from the educated middle class.

View attachment 227795

As per Google it happens when the word criminal is used while referring to someone .. No matter how much people here defend him he is a hardcore criminal responsible for killing thousands of innocent Muslims..
If that how it makes you happy then scroll down ,osama nd dawood are in list too ,and both are and were in pakistan.:P

Back
Top Bottom