What's new

Modi ranks below Xi in world power ranking 2015, below all world leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the list:

The World's Most Powerful People List - Forbes

There goes the dream of the Indians down the drain. Their great leader below everyone lol.
he still is among top 10 in world leadres tell me what about your nation ... :azn:
and then pakistani hub bul watans say they are not obssesed or afraisd of india or NaMo in perticular but they are more concerned about the ranking of NaMo than there beloved IK , NS or RS i wonder what you call it desparation , paranoia or ehsaas e kamtarri :haha:

burn.jpg

Looser...:o:

View attachment 269410

View attachment 269411

View attachment 269413

View attachment 269415

Well if he is a looser, then so be it.
I'm not complaining.

@GURU DUTT
guruji aapke kuch gyan aur marg darshan ki avashyakta hei
boss thing is they are so insecure , desparate and paranoid with growth of india under namo and fruststed deu to there own lot that they dont have anything but... khair jane do you know what i mean :D

he still is among top 10 in world leadres tell me what about your nation ... :azn:
and then pakistani hub bul watans say they are not obssesed or afraisd of india or NaMo in perticular but they are more concerned about the ranking of NaMo than there beloved IK , NS or RS i wonder what you call it desparation , paranoia or ehsaas e kamtarri :haha:

View attachment 269556

boss thing is they are so insecure , desparate and paranoid with growth of india under namo and fruststed deu to there own lot that they dont have anything but... khair jane do you know what i mean :D
Mr. Modi is the best man ever had India to burn Pakistani as#s on that level. Cheerse:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom